Favorite xposed installer mods

Search This thread

bosshog187

May 27, 2010
My favorite so far is the doubletaptosleep which puts the phone to sleep with two taps on the notification bar. Coming from the g2 this was awesome.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: schwartz.matthew.e

scuccia

May 23, 2008
I'm a big fan of Xposed, and use a ton of modules. Definitely check out Complete Actions Plus if you haven't already.

abe3yqed.jpg

nahahuta.jpg

u7ebebeg.jpg

Reactions: skokielad and d1ez3

allthemalarkey19

Account currently disabled
Apr 24, 2014
GB
meettomy.site
I'm a big fan of Xposed, and use a ton of modules. Definitely check out Complete Actions Plus if you haven't already.

abe3yqed.jpg

nahahuta.jpg

u7ebebeg.jpg

Based on the description that's underneath Sense 6 Toolbox for you, I'm guessing you're using the pre-alpha version. There's an actual more stable version in Xposed now in case you didn't know.

scuccia

May 23, 2008
Based on the description that's underneath Sense 6 Toolbox for you, I'm guessing you're using the pre-alpha version. There's an actual more stable version in Xposed now in case you didn't know.

I actually found the updated one minutes after posting that. It's working much better now.

1ManWolfePack

Jul 11, 2012
Good suggestions in here, guys. Thank you. I especially love 'swipe2sleep' for my status bar. Works just like it did on my G2.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW

Reactions: bosshog187

XfrostX

Oct 30, 2008
My favorite so far is the doubletaptosleep which puts the phone to sleep with two taps on the notification bar. Coming from the g2 this was awesome.

When i used this to put my phone to sleep, I always got a wake-lock called "video" until I hit the power button to turn the phone off. Ended up removing the mod

Top Liked Posts