Offered A Nokia Lumia 1520, worth dropping G2 For?

Search This thread

kolembo

Nov 2, 2012
Just bought a Lumia 625 to see if I could handle moving
Next to impossible
Let me tell you...the limitations you've heard are all true
And if you're coming from android already....!
All I can say is the photos on that Lumia better be fantastic because -
Windows 8 is just not ready

Sent from my RM-941_apac_laos_thailand_272 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

buenarc

Mar 24, 2014
Next to impossible

You are already in G2, whats the need to go to nokia? ;)

Reactions: kolembo

Oditius

Jun 30, 2007
Chicago
Next to impossible

So you bought a low end phone to replace a high end phone and was disappointed? Some how that doesn't surprise me. I love the Nokia 1520, but need quicken. It's suppose to be released soon. I will probably use this M8 as a backup phone then. But it's not for everyone, but it's up and coming.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Android all the way. This comes from a guy who loves Windows (on a pc). The beautiful thing about Android is the customization, screen and design options, and versatility. IPhone tells you what you can do with your phone and how big it's screen should be. Windows tried getting in and while they are not bad phones, either ios or Windows . But at the end of the day, how are you going to say my phone is better or cooler than yours? This alone I feel is what drives Android and its community. Its a conversation starter, a friend maker, a extension of your personality. It can be whatever you want it to be, as long as we keep devs happy and keep flashing there stuff and not complaining. Me and my buddy got in a shouting match in a bar one night over which is better. IPhone or Android. It almost ended with fists lol. No one can tell you which is better they can only tell you why they think its better.

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    My cousin works for Microsoft's Windows team and therefore a big MS loyalist. I liked his HTC Windows Phone 8X, few things I didnt like were, the UI, and I hate app list as grid is easier IMO, also when I told him to send some family photos, his phone sent me 32 mails each with one photos which was really irritating. Also he couldnt send me stuff on bluetooth which is just ridiculous.

My dad, sister and mom have iPhones 5 and 5Ss, same small things kept me away from an iPhone. Also no mass storage mode and you need itunes for music and all that. My sister lost her iPhone and now uses a G2 herself, not very tech savy if at all but she really likes the phone, Home/Keyboard/Font themes and all lol.

Its the little things that are useful, that really make or break the OS for me not just the custimization.

I choose Android because it can do all the simple little things... Its not just all about customization unlike some others have said.

I only reccomended WP for my grandfather/mother, as it has nice big square icons and looks simple for them., though you can get similar theming on Android.
    Next to impossible

You are already in G2, whats the need to go to nokia? ;)