LG g2 games

Search This thread

aldaris565

Dec 27, 2011
I'm new with this phone and want to play some games, which ones do you recommend?
thanks anyway.

Sent from my LG-D805 using Tapatalk

Immortal Nerd

May 12, 2012
ngp
Yeah sure, Ready to help anyway !!

I'm new with this phone and want to play some games, which ones do you recommend?
thanks anyway.

Sent from my LG-D805 using Tapatalk

Try Asphalt 8, Fifa 14, Asphalt 7, Gangstar Vegas, The Dark Knight Rises, Virtua Tennis, Amazing spiderman 2, Max Payne, Modern Combat 4, NFS MW, Cut the Rope ( free and paid version ) Cut the Rope Time Travel, Riptide Gp, Riptide Gp 2, Mega Run, Subway Surfers, Mega Jump, Temple Run 1 nd 2, Doodle Jump, Head Soccer and Minion Rush !! I can't remember much at this moment and Most of them are paid, you can check out freemium versions too of any games !! :highfive:

player911

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 8, 2006
Cincinnati
www.SnapSiteAdmins.com
Terraria is my favorite.

Very good port of the PC version. Hopefully they add hardmode eventually although I do find it a tad harder because of the touch controls. I do believe they have controller support already but it is fine the way it is.

It is really the only game I just keep on playing. It is fun to just start new worlds and explore.

EDIT:
I do play this on my 7" tablet btw. I haven't played it on my G2.

Another good one is Order and Chaos. It is a very good MMO for a mobile device.

Last edited:

aldaris565

Dec 27, 2011
Try Asphalt 8, Fifa 14, Asphalt 7, Gangstar Vegas, The Dark Knight Rises, Virtua Tennis, Amazing spiderman 2, Max Payne, Modern Combat 4, NFS MW, Cut the Rope ( free and paid version ) Cut the Rope Time Travel, Riptide Gp, Riptide Gp 2, Mega Run, Subway Surfers, Mega Jump, Temple Run 1 nd 2, Doodle Jump, Head Soccer and Minion Rush !! I can't remember much at this moment and Most of them are paid, you can check out freemium versions too of any games !! :highfive:

Thanks, i will try them.. have you played them using the screen or a ps3 controller?

Last edited:

lemonfugu

Nov 11, 2013
Cleveland
Radiohammer, Ridiculous Fishing and Momument Valley are what I am playing and Drastic DS emulator is always a keeper.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The only game I play is Ingress..

Don't get addicted u might loos some wight