[rom][kk][port] cm-11-trebon

Search This thread

yazidkucrit

Jan 7, 2013
Jakarta
This rom port from jenad (Galaxy mini 2)
and i'am not responsible for damage your device

bug camcorder
camera don't take picture
audio
etc

Downloads

and i can't fix in nekt realese kernel bekicot

Credit :
Thewisp
CyanogenMod
you
you..........and you

SOURCE KERNEL HERE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I AM NOT A DEVELOPER, BUT I JUST FOR FUN

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-18-12-06-19.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-18-12-06-19.png
    42 KB · Views: 8,117
  • Screenshot_2014-02-18-12-06-29.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-18-12-06-29.png
    148.2 KB · Views: 7,784
  • Screenshot_2014-02-18-12-10-49.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-18-12-10-49.png
    132.8 KB · Views: 6,780
  • Screenshot_2014-02-18-12-10-57.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-18-12-10-57.png
    127.4 KB · Views: 6,298
Last edited:

yazidkucrit

Jan 7, 2013
Jakarta
all the cameras set up in the kernel.
so I had to make a kernel that is a really good

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zacg.rishabh

Feb 11, 2013

bug camcorder
audio
etc

Downloads

Credit :
Thewisp
CyanogenMod
you
you..........and you

Dude please y dont u specify the bugs in ur op properly... Itd kinda diff. For us... N keeps us in darkness... :what: :(

DEVICE - ACE PLUS GT-S7500
ROM - CM 11 kitkat omni rom speedmod
MODS - A FEW...

wanna learn sumthing new each day :)

MegaBoyX9

Nov 3, 2013
Dude please y dont u specify the bugs in ur op properly... Itd kinda diff. For us... N keeps us in darkness... :what: :(

MODS - A FEW...

Don't be like that. He doesn't have to any of this. If you are so smart try doing it your self. He was nice to even give you download link and some idea of what is not working.

Reactions: karambir singh

shri.vaibhav

Apr 11, 2013
Bhopal
GREAT WORK DEV
What is the audio bug?
Cant we listen songs or no ringtone or no notification or no sound at all?
What are the other bugs ?

Last edited:
Reactions: the_dark_king

zacg.rishabh

Feb 11, 2013
Don't be like that. He doesn't have to any of this. If you are so smart try doing it your self. He was nice to even give you download link and some idea of what is not working.

Dude chillout manh... N this is a developers forum so i cn ask wat i feel like asking. i got a doubt n found it tricky to undrstnd d op so... And my exams r on so i m nt in to reporting bugs n stuff ryt now...

MODS - A FEW...

MegaBoyX9

Nov 3, 2013
Dude chillout manh... N this is a developers forum so i cn ask wat i feel like asking. i got a doubt n found it tricky to undrstnd d op so... And my exams r on so i m nt in to reporting bugs n stuff ryt now...

MODS - A FEW...

You said it yourself this is developers forum and you can't ask what you fell like, that is what general forum is for. Here developer posts rom and wants us to try it and report bugs. And write normal English so people can understand you without searching which letter means what.

zacg.rishabh

Feb 11, 2013
You said it yourself this is developers forum and you can't ask what you fell like, that is what general forum is for. Here developer posts rom and wants us to try it and report bugs. And write normal English so people can understand you without searching which letter means what.

Dont spam the thread please by extending the topic...

MODS - A FEW...

Reactions: Alcatraz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

bug camcorder
    audio
    etc

Downloads

Credit :
    Thewisp
    CyanogenMod
    you
    you..........and you

SOURCE KERNEL HERE
    all the cameras set up in the kernel.
    so I had to make a kernel that is a really good

We are the one who's supposed to report bugs. :p

MODS - A FEW...

GREAT WORK DEV
    What is the audio bug?
    Cant we listen songs or no ringtone or no notification or no sound at all?
    What are the other bugs ?