[Q] Notification Sounds

Search This thread

karde

Jul 29, 2008
Hello....has anyone tried messing with the Tizen SDK and tried pushing sounds into the Gear 2 file system or is the file system locked down until someone jail breaks the phone. Only reason I ask is because I have never played around with any kind of Tizen software and have no clue what I am doing.......

Reactions: crazEonEstylE

ilostchild

Dec 7, 2009
Hello....has anyone tried messing with the Tizen SDK and tried pushing sounds into the Gear 2 file system or is the file system locked down until someone jail breaks the phone. Only reason I ask is because I have never played around with any kind of Tizen software and have no clue what I am doing.......

yes i have tried, the structure where the sounds are at are opt>share>settings>Alerts/ and once pushed i get permission denied, then i tried to do SDB root, and still get permission denied,.. so i been exploring where i can push to see the file for notifcations sounds but not luck

Reactions: crazEonEstylE

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

yes i have tried, the structure where the sounds are at are opt>share>settings>Alerts/ and once pushed i get permission denied, then i tried to do SDB root, and still get permission denied,.. so i been exploring where i can push to see the file for notifcations sounds but not luck