Dream of Multiwindow on Galaxy Core became True!!

Do you

• Total voters
Search This thread

Ashutoshrox

Jun 3, 2013
Nagpur
Hey bro em having a rom in which that multiwindow is included so if u can tell me which files do I have to give you from that rom so that others can have it working....you can tell me...so I can post the files here....

Always press the thanks button if helped :):):)

multiwindow is already workin......do u want to add that feature to ur custom rom so that others can use it ???

Sent from my Karbonn A25 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: cranium cracker

F@HIM

Jan 16, 2014
Mumbai
multiwindow is already workin......do u want to add that feature to ur custom rom so that others can use it ???

No bro I want that you all should have that multiwindow working in your roms but I dont knoe which files should I post here so that all of them can have it working means framework or what files shld be posted...... bro that multiwindow which em telling is working fully as you can see in Ss means as in note 2 and all

Reactions: Ashutoshrox

Ashutoshrox

Jun 3, 2013
Nagpur
No bro I want that you all should have that multiwindow working in your roms but I dont knoe which files should I post here so that all of them can have it working means framework or what files shld be posted...... bro that multiwindow which em telling is working fully as you can see in Ss means as in note 2 and all

U want to port multiwindow from note 2 ri8???

Reactions: cranium cracker

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Multiwindow For Galaxy Core

Some people hav misconceptions about Multiwidow feature .....Its not only the slide bar but we should be able to use two or more applications at same time ..... In this post i'll show u How can u get this feature on Galaxy Core

Guyz just follow the steps below:-----

1) You need to root your device. If you are not rooted just click the linkhttp://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2216110&d=1377575674

2) Download the three apps attached below.

3) Install Xposed installer on your device-----> Open Xposed Installer and tap "install" in Framework section.
    ----->Reboot the device. Open Xposed and tick Xhalo Floating Windows in Modules section.

4) Install Xhalo Floating Windows
    • Enable Movable & Resizable
    • Go to Moving Settings
    • Disable Allow ActionBar To Move
    • Go to Resizing Settings
    • Enable Snap-in Windows
    • Enable Split Bar
    • Install MultiWindowSidebar
    • Drag 2 apps from the MultiWindowSidebar to the top and bottom of the screen
    • A Split Bar will appear.
    • Enjoy!

CREDITS:-

rovo89 for xposed framework
    zst123 for Xhalo floating windows n multiwindow slidebar
    Omkar$ (King of core) my inspiration

HIT "THANKS" BUTTON IF U LIKE MY WORK!!
    Multiwindow For Galaxy Core

Some people hav misconceptions about Multiwidow feature .....Its not only the slide bar but we should be able to use two or more applications at same time ..... In this post i'll show u How can u get this feature on Galaxy Core

Guyz just follow the steps below:-----

1) You need to root your device. If you are not rooted just click the linkhttp://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2216110&d=1377575674

2) Download the three apps attached below.

3) Install Xposed installer on your device-----> Open Xposed Installer and tap "install" in Framework section.
    ----->Reboot the device. Open Xposed and tick Xhalo Floating Windows in Modules section.

4) Install Xhalo Floating Windows
    • Enable Movable & Resizable
    • Go to Moving Settings
    • Disable Allow ActionBar To Move
    • Go to Resizing Settings
    • Enable Snap-in Windows
    • Enable Split Bar
    • Install MultiWindowSidebar
    • Drag 2 apps from the MultiWindowSidebar to the top and bottom of the screen
    • A Split Bar will appear.
    • Enjoy!

CREDITS:-

rovo89 for xposed framework
    zst123 for Xhalo floating windows n multiwindow slidebar
    Omkar$ (King of core) my inspiration

HIT "THANKS" BUTTON IF U LIKE MY WORK!!

Nyc work bro but theres a bug in the multiwindow...the two apps r opened but after using the first app and then moving on to second the upper half dissappears and it becomes a normal screen.....
    Send me ss guyz!!
    Its coool dude
    Just Cant believe
    Speechless