[Q] Ruined whole system on 9005, need urgent help.

Search This thread

kevinlee251

Apr 5, 2009
Auckland
Hi guys,

I was trying to fix the weak an unstable signal on GPS last night. After I rooted my 9005, I copied the GPS fix to system folder. unfortunately I accidental overwrote all the system folder. The screen came instantly black, after reboot, I can only access to the recovery page with recovery booting blue tag at the beginning. PC does not recognize this 9005 anymore, I can only copy the rom through SD card.

I did lots of search but no luck until now. I have download many ROMs but none of them seems able to be installed.

I did not sleep last night, but I still did not figure out what should I do next.

Help me out guys, Cheers.

Kevin:confused::crying:

kevinlee251

Apr 5, 2009
Auckland
Hi guys,

I was trying to fix the weak an unstable signal on GPS last night. After I rooted my 9005, I copied the GPS fix to system folder. unfortunately I accidental overwrote all the system folder. The screen came instantly black, after reboot, I can only access to the recovery page with recovery booting blue tag at the beginning. PC does not recognize this 9005 anymore, I can only copy the rom through SD card.

I did lots of search but no luck until now. I have download many ROMs but none of them seems able to be installed.

I did not sleep last night, but I still did not figure out what should I do next.

Help me out guys, Cheers.

Kevin:confused::crying:

help guys....

julzz

Apr 7, 2009
Varna
Hi, did you try to go download mode and after that flash stock rom with Odin? Or try to install the USB drivers again with Kies.

Last edited: