Seidio Innocell Plus

Search This thread

gtkansan

Nov 28, 2007
Atlanta, GA
It's soo chunky :(. Why a swappable battery? There's so much better options for other phones. It's sad.

Sent from my HTC One X

gtkansan

Nov 28, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Whereas I want the slimmest addon possible. Never used a case. Hate them. But more battery would put me onto it.if only it was reasonable in size.

Sent from my HTC One X

nespid

Oct 21, 2008
Kearny, NJ
Yep personal issues I guess. I've never even scratched a phone I've owned. Just depends on the user.

Sent from my HTC One X

you've just brought the wrath a concrete surface onto your latest device by making that statement. the phone gods are coming for you.

seriously though, i have the case, and it works perfect with my AT&T HOX+. yes, plus. I got it on shopandroid with free shipping and a 15% off promo code, that can be found with a quick google search.

instructions and website say you need to charge and drain 3 cycles and overcharge for at least 3 hours before obtaining optimal performance.

so, ill post an update if anyone is interested what kind of results i'm getting.

adefeatedman

Jan 17, 2013
I'm glad I found this. If it is slimmer than a Mugen 3200, I might have to order one of these instead. I've heard great things about Seido.

nespid

Oct 21, 2008
Kearny, NJ
I'm glad I found this. If it is slimmer than a Mugen 3200, I might have to order one of these instead. I've heard great things about Seido.

I like seidio.

It's definitely a lot slimmer, but packs almost half or quarter of the juice of the mugen

On the other hand, it offers protection on the face of the phone, as the mugen just clasps onto the sides.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app

onyx_riddle

Feb 13, 2011
diff'rnt strokes...

The lack of thickness is my very least feature about this phone. So, I must say that I am a HUGE fan of the seidio and I will be contacting them about their innocell line. My plan is to check on the form factor, see if they based it off of any other battery( to see if there is a thicker battery that will match and give proper charge level, etc) check the inside of the case to see what lays behind the battery, and design a simple new system for loading batteries from the rear. I will probably do that even if it cant be upgraded. This phone needs to last for 2 years and tearing that case apart 4 times a week just won't cut it.

Me and Mr dremel have become very very close since phones started being ruined by people who prefer a smaller phone over one that works. Keep dialing down your cpu, turning down your brightness, dumping hours into modding software and the like, and avoiding any use without a charger. I'm essentially just the same except I've never bricked a phone. I have played a whole lot of first person shooters and watched lots and lots of video, NEVER WORRIED ABOUT BATTERY LIFE :). I bought this phone because it's an awesome toy and keeps me connected fast.

I commend all the great things you guys come up with. I've rooted several phones just to get better battery readings. Different strokes. Peace!

wyd4

Nov 3, 2010
I would be interested should this fit the Telstra one xl

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts