[Q] [Request] Need Flashable Stock Camera Zip!!

Search This thread

arbiteus

May 11, 2014
Guangzhou, China
I am running international(asian version) of HTC M8

I flashed Jishnu's Camera mod without doing a backup first, and my camera won't work now..

Somebody posted the whole framework folder of the stock ROM & the camera.apk & odex.
mediafire com/download/knkzx5sizppzh9e/Stock_Cam.zip (sorry, I can't post outside links..)

But I can't flash it on TWRP.. can anybody help me with a flashable stock camera?

Last edited:
Reactions: shantya

shantya

May 29, 2011

I flashed Jishnu's Camera mod without doing a backup first, and my camera won't work now..

Somebody posted the whole framework folder of the stock ROM & the camera.apk & odex.
mediafire com/download/knkzx5sizppzh9e/Stock_Cam.zip (sorry, I can't post outside links..)

But I can't flash it on TWRP.. can anybody help me with a flashable stock camera?

you just need root explorer and delete camera.apk from /system/app then copy camera.apk and camera.odex from stock_cam.zip to /system/app folder and reboot the phone
its work for me and thank you for that link.............

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.