[Q] Need Help for SM-N9005 XXUDMJ7

Search This thread
Feb 20, 2012
Hi There,

I need to root my Note 3 which is from ristricted of many things with possible simple procedures, I have been searching and fully confused with different band like MJ1, MJ4, etc...

Please help me to get through with this sharing of knowledge how these MJ's are different from one another and why Knox is blocking to Root...

Below are the details for your informations

Model Number
SM-N9005

Android Ver

Baseband Version
N9005XXUDMJ7

Build Number
JSS15J.N9005XXUDMJ7

Also, I'm not able to figure out which country or region it belongs to as it is region locked to unlock it I have to root first which I am not able to do so.

I have already rooted once using google search but didnt work and it has hit my Knox warrenty 0x1 (Help me if I can Reset to 0x0)

Below are the other details

Version

AP : N9005XXUDMJ7

CP : N9005XXUDMJ7

CSC : N9005OJVDMJ4

Please help me to Root this Gadget with simple understandable steps.

Also, let me know if you need any more information to update you on threads I can provide here.

Thank you soo much for you help and support. My best wishes for the developer teams. :good::good::good:

Feb 20, 2012
Hi There,

I need to root my Note 3 which is from ristricted of many things with possible simple procedures, I have been searching and fully confused with different band like MJ1, MJ4, etc...

Please help me to get through with this sharing of knowledge how these MJ's are different from one another and why Knox is blocking to Root...

Below are the details for your informations

Model Number
SM-N9005

Android Ver

Baseband Version
N9005XXUDMJ7

Build Number
JSS15J.N9005XXUDMJ7

Also, I'm not able to figure out which country or region it belongs to as it is region locked to unlock it I have to root first which I am not able to do so.

I have already rooted once using google search but didnt work and it has hit my Knox warrenty 0x1 (Help me if I can Reset to 0x0)

Below are the other details

Version

AP : N9005XXUDMJ7

CP : N9005XXUDMJ7

CSC : N9005OJVDMJ4

Please help me to Root this Gadget with simple understandable steps.

Also, let me know if you need any more information to update you on threads I can provide here.

Thank you soo much for you help and support. My best wishes for the developer teams. :good::good::good:

Hey Fellas.. finally I found the solution for the rooting the device with easiest method of all time using Kingo Android Root

But, Still figuring out how to unlock the region since, even the Region Lock Away, also not working.

Help me if anyone knows. I have presently Inserted the Indian SIM - Airtel.

Is it possible if I use the default Custom rom here... ??

Last edited: