[ROM][OFFICIAL][Marshmallow 6.0][D2VZW] PAC-ROM

Search This thread

born1690

Dec 20, 2011

I apologize to klin pretty much I forgot to say jk because I wasn't paying attention to my words I know its a lot of work. I'm sour in other threads what are you xda FBI I got a lot of attention posting that relax people I truly was joking hardly anyone has 4.2 that's why it was meant as a joke get off the net and get some fresh air I'm an outside person I can't help it

pdinphx

That I knew. I needed to know what order to flash. Kernel then ROM & gapps or does it matter?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ROM and Gapps, boot up, set up (if clean flashing), nandroid and then alternate kernel. That way, you have a backup with the dev's kernel of choice.

That's my preferred method.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

NightxFall

Apr 23, 2012
I apologize to klin pretty much I forgot to say jk because I wasn't paying attention to my words I know its a lot of work. I'm sour in other threads what are you xda FBI I got a lot of attention posting that relax people I truly was joking hardly anyone has 4.2 that's why it was meant as a joke get off the net and get some fresh air I'm an outside person I can't help it

This is extremely off topic, but I just wanted to point out that you used a single period in that entire thing you just wrote. But yes... it probably would have been a very good idea had you included that "jk". Anyways I'm on purelife's Paranoid Kangdroid right now, and it appears he has abandoned that so once this gets updated to 4.2 (if it does), then i'll switch over :D

andybfmv96

Nov 19, 2012
Well I'm impressed with the battery for today at least.. screen on is at 1h15m

Battery is only at 43% in 8h42m

Ktoonsez kernel with noop scheduler, ktoonservative governed, no touch boost in CPU, CPU is at 1728mhz max and the min is at 384 mhz. Using this ROM. Great features. Voltages stock I believe.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011
I've updated the OP with some newer and better screenshots.

Merry Christmas everybody!!

prztruspaz

Feb 14, 2011
Bronx
from which rom is mms theme settings ? i give this rom :good: for that.... as well as the rom itself although i do get random reboots for like when i get into a game, or system ui decide to FC anyone else experience this ?

jonnyboiii

Sep 19, 2012
After a clean flash of this ROM my mobile network state says disconnected. On the lockscreen and in the notification dropdown it says "Out of Neighborhood".

My IMEI is intact and everything else looks normal but my phone number (now 000-000-5605) and the whole disconnected thing.

I've looked through the thread and searched but to no avail... I'm really loving this ROM but if this keeps up, well, I guess have a nandroid..... :/

P.S. How do I take a screen shot on this ROM? Lol can you?

Last edited:

PoLoMoTo

Sep 23, 2012
After a clean flash of this ROM my mobile network state says disconnected. On the lockscreen and in the notification dropdown it says "Out of Neighborhood".

My IMEI is intact and everything else looks normal but my phone number (now 000-000-5605) and the whole disconnected thing.

I've looked through the thread and searched but to no avail... I'm really loving this ROM but if this keeps up, well, I guess have a nandroid..... :/

Hold the power button and select screen shot

JRJ442

Jan 18, 2011
Salisbury, Md
Google Pixel 6a

That happened to me a time or two. Try rebooting into recovery, and wiping Dalvik cache. Fixed it for me

Last edited:

jonnyboiii

Sep 19, 2012
That happened to me a time or two. Try rebooting into recovery, and wiping Dalvik cache. Fixed it for me

Tried that, now it's just saying searching for service... Maybe a sim pull?

I'll keep playing with it but I really need this working by tomorrow.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][D2VZW] PAC-ROM LP MR1

Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pac-Man - Verizon, ROM for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    Papa Smurf151, manfromgta, clearchris
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-04-29
    Last Updated 2016-08-13
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM Nightly Builds for SCH-I535 (GMail fixed!!)

Original OP
    FYI we are actively updating to 4.4. Do not ask for eta...this will take time to sort out but will be worth it

XDA Moderator
    FYI pac-4.4 branch has been merged into pac github and gerrit. No alpha or nightlies yet but very soon. Feel free to poke around and if daring enough build for yourself. For those who wish to wait...please no eta as we are working as fast as we can. This is a full aosp base with commits brought I'm from all over with our own stuff added as well. Not all featured are added yet but will be over the next few weeks

XDA Moderator
    There will be an rc soon. Within next day or two then nightlies again if needed. We are staying inline with cm. There were a ton of commits push last night that fixed a lot of stuff and brought in more stability. Still a few more things left to do but they will get done.

Sorry I've been out of town all weekend at a beach resort and got engaged

XDA Moderator