Weather/Battery/Clock Widget

Search This thread

focusedlife

Oct 14, 2007
Ok guys, I need to look deeper. I am running an evo with Miui. The widget uses gps but not the cellular towers.

Skinnable.. great idea.

As for size, its a 2x2. I do not have adw to see how it looks if you resize it? Can anyone screen shot that for us?

Thanks for the feedback, I will continue to develop

Keeps it the same size if you resize it in ADW. It just centers it in the resized grid. And, weather didnt work for me as well.

rikardo1979

Jan 29, 2009
Poole, UK
here u go m8:)
52848bb0-ae3d-1f48.jpg

OP, would you mind also posting your "wet" wallpaper? Love it! Thanks!

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA Premium App

yatman60

Oct 2, 2009

Drewbladez

Jun 29, 2010
Ok guys, I need to look deeper. I am running an evo with Miui. The widget uses gps but not the cellular towers.

Skinnable.. great idea.

As for size, its a 2x2. I do not have adw to see how it looks if you resize it? Can anyone screen shot that for us?

Thanks for the feedback, I will continue to develop

Using LP+ and the resizing is the same as w/ADW. Just centers over originally image. Just to report, here in Seattle, no weather after all day of having it up.

beepsilver

Jan 10, 2011
Awesome App

Thank you for the sleek wallpaper!
Everything is functional including weather on my unrooted Evo.
I like your app because of it's "3-in-1"ness :)
I know you created the app for your son, and have provided it to the android community so we can all enjoy it too. So I have a few suggestions/requests if you don't mind:

1) When the minute hand and hour hand on the clock are inline with the temperature, the temperature is unreadable. Is there a way to move the temp to the top/left/right if any hand overlaps the temp?

2) Like everyone else, if you could add some resolution to the widget so there's no aberration at the edges, it would definitely add to the professional look of your app.

3) In the Market, the color of the battery indicator is blue on the app advertisement. On the actual widget and in your screenshots, the indicator is green. I believe more folks would like the option to choose any color they want--my description may be termed "skinable" which someone else has already mentioned, so my apologies in advance (for not knowing what skinable means).

4) I like the analog clock style you offer, which is what I prefer, however, I'm sure there are others who'd like to see a digital version.

5) Can you add an option to update the widget every 30 minutes?

6) I have to ask this question because I'm not sure: Will GPS cause an update to the weather/temp if I travel to a distant location?

Great app--keep up the good work...and please let me know if you need any help testing future versions. Thank you!

sageDieu

Oct 18, 2010
I'm hoping your son's name is Maximus. That would be beast.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

VIXUN

Dec 24, 2010
First of all: Thank you for this great app!
Unfortunately there seems to be a serious problem with the weather option. No matter what I do (reboot with or without GPS, just switching GPS on and off...) I have not been able to get a weather indication.
Do you think you can have a look on this issue again?

Just in case you need to know: I am using an unrootet SGS and live in Germany.

beepsilver

Jan 10, 2011
Dev--great job on the app. Can you give us some feedback toward your progress of some of the requested changes? Thx.

joey3002

Mar 27, 2009
not much info, but update coming soon. I am trying to get it stable and working on majority of the phones. Then features can be added.

thanks

M

maccboy

Hi
I've downloaded this and it works well - along with the weather! It's very smart - I like it! BUT - when I switch my phone off and back on the widget doesn't load. I just get a box in its place with 'Problem loading gadget'. Help!
maccboy
(stock Desire)

Unconn

Dec 3, 2009
Raleigh
Nice. Have not downloaded though.

I assume you will also replace the hands and ticks at some point? Those are the defaults from the APK.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    One of my first apps dedicated to my son.

I called it Maximus Clock

It is a 2x2 widget that shows your battery level around the clock, the current weather inside the clock and of course the analog clock. Its free but I also have a donation ($1.00) one as well.

Please check it out and tell me what you think:

https://market.android.com/developer?pub=Atrixware