[INDEX] HTC Desire X (protou) - Everything Desire X is here! [21/11/2013]

Search This thread

neXus PRIME

Nov 22, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Re: [INDEX]HTC Desire X (Proto-ProtoU) Index-Everything Desire X is here! [20/01/2013

Actually, now it's old again :D It was that driver switching issue that nightcrow solved temporarily...

Sent from my toaster using TapaToast HD

But that driver issue is also fixed. Now just ADB not working in recovery, which will be solved soon. I was checking a few things.

lockfolder

Aug 11, 2008
@nloooo

when clicking on Proto Shipped ROM Collection under RUU's it comes error: Invalid thread specified. This can happen for a variety of reasons-- most likely because the thread or post you are trying to view has been moved or deleted. Please return to the forum home and browse for another similiar post.

Stereo8

Oct 24, 2012
Beograd, Serbia
Re: [INDEX]HTC Desire X (Proto-ProtoU) Index-Everything Desire X is here! [20/01/2013

@nloooo

when clicking on Proto Shipped ROM Collection under RUU's it comes error: Invalid thread specified. This can happen for a variety of reasons-- most likely because the thread or post you are trying to view has been moved or deleted. Please return to the forum home and browse for another similiar post.

+1

Sent from my toaster using TapaToast HD

nlooooo

Oct 29, 2011
Nis

I will fix it as soon as I get home.

The original thread is deleted.

nlooooo

Oct 29, 2011
Nis
Changed link to RUU download, now it's an external link, cause the original thread with shipped roms is gone.

MaartenXDA

Oct 2, 2012
Amsterdam

@OP, can you add my ROM?

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda premium

neXus PRIME

Nov 22, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Re: [INDEX]HTC Desire X (Proto-ProtoU) Index-Everything Desire X is here! [27/01/2013

@marten,
just an advice,
keep the update cycles a bit longer with more bug fixes.... You are working very hard, but don't burn out all ideas at once. Plus, AROMA installer is a thing if taken lightly, can alienate many users. If nlooooo can remember, at desire forum, sandvold, dkzero, marange , k900 had MILLIONS. Of bugs just due to aroma .... Sometime one thing installed, other miss , another time anything else missed.
Anyhow keep it up. And try to bring sense 5....good luck

nlooooo

Oct 29, 2011
Nis
Re: [INDEX]HTC Desire X (Proto-ProtoU) Index-Everything Desire X is here! [27/01/2013

@marten,
just an advice,
keep the update cycles a bit longer with more bug fixes.... You are working very hard, but don't burn out all ideas at once. Plus, AROMA installer is a thing if taken lightly, can alienate many users. If nlooooo can remember, at desire forum, sandvold, dkzero, marange , k900 had MILLIONS. Of bugs just due to aroma .... Sometime one thing installed, other miss , another time anything else missed.
Anyhow keep it up. And try to bring sense 5....good luck

Thanks for the tip, I will make update circle longer cause it's not going so fast with DesX.

One recommendation for developers, FORGET ABOUT AROMA. I experienced more problems than good things with Aroma installers.

MaartenXDA

Oct 2, 2012
Amsterdam

Thanks for the tip, I will make update circle longer cause it's not going so fast with DesX.

One recommendation for developers, FORGET ABOUT AROMA. I experienced more problems than good things with Aroma installers.

That's the thing, I've spend a long time including AROMA, and it's bugless. I will keep it in my ROM, cause it gives my users options to personalize their ROM, and that's something a lot of users want.

Sent from my awesome fridge

Top Liked Posts