Steps to BackUp and How to Permanently Restore Baseband and IMEI

Search This thread

vndkmr97

Feb 19, 2011
chennai
jstxplore.blogspot.com
Hi am Vinod from india , i own a samsung galaxy nexus i9250 ( GSM Unlocked and Rooted) . Am a regular flasher of new Roms in my device and try to experiment new things .

Things you should not do and What i have done :

1, Format Factory using CWM .:eek::crying: ( Quite now remember that one contributor mentioned in the development section that format factory using CWM leads to mess up the Baseband and IMEI [did before read that post ] ) .

Things you should do and How to Restore your IMEI and BASEBAND :

1. Ultimate Solution is BACKUP your rom before doing anything silly or flashing hard (I did and it made my device to get back to normal :cool: )

IF NOT atleast Backup your EFS :

1. Using this Tool Bacup your EFS and save it in safe place(Cloud :victory: )

EFS Why ? EFS is the one most important in any device ., if people flashing hard(back to back) or formating factory will lead to corrupt your factory folder .so its the better and best ever thing to backup and save it . You can restore factory folder using the same application :laugh: .

The above method are temporary fix can someone guide me or share the link for permanent fix ?

PS : Dont scold me if this been answered many a times but unfortunately am not able to find any one :eek: :crying: (my bad) .

"Sharing is caring" :cool: ...
" Expert at anything was once a beginner" :cool::cowboy: .

Cassybalfourjr

Sep 21, 2016
Winnipeg
IMEI gone..Baseband gone after formatting with TWRP 3.0.2-0

Hi guys I know I don't see a response to your thread..but please what's the best way to get my original IMEI back for my I317mvlundf4 baseband..I had to flash N7105 LTE modem to boot up..but please any advice will help as I am really lost and regret formatting anything with TWRP. Thanks in advance for the help!

Cassybalfourjr

Sep 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Got baseband and IMEI Back.

Hi guys thanks but I have found a way to get baseband and imei but I do wanna say thank you anyways as I would still turn to these threads for help and trusted advice thanks