Change Background of Recent Apps

Search This thread

ItsBradd

May 26, 2014
York
Hi XDA Members,
I Was just wondering if there is a way to change the background of the recent apps (The parts outlined in red in the attached file). I can't find it anywhere in settings so if there is a way and anyone knows please post! I Would be very grateful if someone could tell me how to do it if its possible at all.

Many Thanks,
Brad :)

Attachments

• Background2.jpg
    Background2.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,005

khusika

Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Staff member
Feb 14, 2013
Malang
khusika.dev
Xiaomi 12
Hi XDA Members,
I Was just wondering if there is a way to change the background of the recent apps (The parts outlined in red in the attached file). I can't find it anywhere in settings so if there is a way and anyone knows please post! I Would be very grateful if someone could tell me how to do it if its possible at all.

Many Thanks,

You must decompile SystemUI

Reactions: ItsBradd
E

EdgarCupari

Hi XDA Members,
Many Thanks,
hi...
go to res/valus/for change high resolution or icon size etc...if you only like to change bg...go to> res/drawable-xxhdpi> and change tw_recent_app_bg with gimp ore so...

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

ItsBradd

May 26, 2014
York
hi...
go to res/valus/for change high resolution or icon size etc...if you only like to change bg...go to> res/drawable-xxhdpi> and change tw_recent_app_bg with gimp ore so...

Do I do this part on my computer ? If so how do I find where res/valus or res/drawable is ?

ItsBradd

May 26, 2014
York

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi XDA Members,

Many Thanks,

You must decompile SystemUI
    Do I do this part on my computer ? If so how do I find where res/valus or res/drawable is ?

You gotta decompile the apk to see values folder and read xml

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk