[APP] Pool Party - Google

Search This thread

xtacy!

May 27, 2011
Cochin
Hey, include me in the list of people waiting for an invite. Thanks a ton <nitinmgeorge@gmail.com>

Ferradinho

Mar 20, 2010
PDX
Would love to get an invite to this if anyone is giving them out. Also waiting for a google+ invite if possible. As always I will reciprocate once I have invites.
bradleyalberts@gmail.com

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just saw this on Android Central and didn't see a post here so I thought I'd spread the love.
    Pool Party

Anyone happen to have an invite?

I DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO INVITE!!!!! Sorry for the misunderstanding
    I'll send invites to all of you. :)

EDIT: If you haven't already, please post your emails.

EDIT2: I'm really sorry, I acted like an idiot when posting this. I can only give out Google+ invites (meaning I don't have Pool Party access)...
    sent out invites for all PM's and almost everyone in the list.. one person had one already... everyone else enjoi... still have a few to hand out.. pm me,and do forget to thanks....ty
    I've been inviting people to G+, got up to about 10 people from this thread who've requested it. Feel free to PM me your email (or just email me) and I'll invite you to G+.

I'd also like a pool party invite from anyone who has one, I'll pass those along too (pickeringw at gmail).
    Next 10 people to reply get an invite...I don't know who from the list has/doesn't have an invite already, so next 10 get one...and GO!!!