[Q] Suggest a ROM for Tm N3 on ATT

Search This thread

sixk

Jul 21, 2010
Dallas
Hey guys specially those who are using their phones on the ATT network.

What is a good 4.4.4 ROM that I can use with minimal issue?
Looking for a ASOP feel but looks of the TW. (but can be customized and themed)

Any suggestion is appreciated.

:good:

Anonymously_Unknown

Feb 9, 2012
Kingston
Looking for a ASOP feel but looks of the TW

I know what you are saying, but it is still conflicting. You really can't have them both. True AOSP will not support the framework for the sPen. Leaving out the TouchWiz framework (not just the launcher) cheapens your Note3 down to a boring Nexus device. A Note3 without the functionality of the sPen might as well be a paperweight or a boring non-Samsung device.

quickbird144

Mar 9, 2010
I know what you are saying, but it is still conflicting. You really can't have them both. True AOSP will not support the framework for the sPen. Leaving out the TouchWiz framework (not just the launcher) cheapens your Note3 down to a boring Nexus device. A Note3 without the functionality of the sPen might as well be a paperweight or a boring non-Samsung device.

I have to agree. Of course many will have their own opinions and there are AOSP and TouchWiz ROMs for whatever you prefer, but to me AOSP is half and half. Great features, but lacking some other things obviously as a AOSP ROM is a few hundred mbs while a TouchWiz ROM is a gig or two. I run Vision X on my Tmo Note 3 and I'm on ATT network. No problems, fast ROM, and awesome battery life and I still have all the features of the Note.

sixk

Jul 21, 2010
Dallas
I have to agree. Of course many will have their own opinions and there are AOSP and TouchWiz ROMs for whatever you prefer, but to me AOSP is half and half. Great features, but lacking some other things obviously as a AOSP ROM is a few hundred mbs while a TouchWiz ROM is a gig or two. I run Vision X on my Tmo Note 3 and I'm on ATT network. No problems, fast ROM, and awesome battery life and I still have all the features of the Note.

Thanks will give that one a try haha.
using the old wicked and its starting to get boring

Also are you using the Tmo version or the international version?

Last edited: