|★|b00sted's GalaxyTab Themes|☆|Updated 6.05.12|★|

Search This thread

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY
OK so took me a bit to get this back up but new site is up thanks to scrosler so make sure to give him a huge thanks! and want to thank Jamison904 for his thread while I was MIA.

So nothing new as of yet but all my old stuff is back up and in order on my new website b00sted.com may be making the red theme soon if ICS dont make a appearance soon lol.

Without further adieu...

Last edited:

tallgrasshawk

Feb 7, 2011
Hey great theme. One question, do you know how to swap out the clock font? I'm trying to get the blue honeycomb stock clock. I did it successfully in my In Paris theme, but now I don't remember how I did it, lol.

Hey great theme. One question, do you know how to swap out the clock font? I'm trying to get the blue honeycomb stock clock. I did it successfully in my In Paris theme, but now I don't remember how I did it, lol.

That's the only thing this is missing - seriously.... the HC clock on both the task bar and notification popup would make this absolutely perfect!

Thanks in advance!!!

jweigand

Mar 21, 2009
Such an awesome theme, thank you so much for all the hard work! Any chance you could post the lockscreen wallpaper (looks to me like it's an HTC wp) seperately so I can apply it as my standard wp?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

Reactions: theoriginalsss
Just flashed this after installing Task's v5.0 KMM ROM and as a few others reported, it locks up the boot animation when doing so....

EDIT - this fixes it.... install the ROM and then let it boot before installing the theme! once it boots, let it sit for a while, and then go back to recovery, flash the theme, and it fires right up, nice......... Thanks again!

Last edited:

Jay Rock

Sep 27, 2011
San Diego
Just flashed this after installing Task's v5.0 KMM ROM and as a few others reported, it locks up the boot animation when doing so....

EDIT - this fixes it.... install the ROM and then let it boot before installing the theme! once it boots, let it sit for a while, and then go back to recovery, flash the theme, and it fires right up, nice......... Thanks again!

Where did others report the issue?

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
If you guys are going to flash boosted themes. Make sure you are already on my rom and have it booted. Don't flash my rom and then flash the theme without booting in between both flashes.

Where did others report the issue?

Starting around post 900, people were having problems with v5.0 booting up, guess that wasn't related to this theme, but rather Task's, must have read it wrong.... when I flashed v5.0 and then this theme right away, I got stuck at the Android text boot animation - when I flashed the ROM first and then let it boot completely, then went back to flash the theme, it worked just fine, so that's where I drew my conclusions from.... didn't mean to insult anyone, if I did! :eek:

B

bd85

Can you pls attach your lock screen wallpaper.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App

+ 1

And this theme looks great, haven't run into any problems so far. Just add some wallpapers to choose from would be great.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK so took me a bit to get this back up but new site is up thanks to scrosler so make sure to give him a huge thanks! and want to thank Jamison904 for his thread while I was MIA.

So nothing new as of yet but all my old stuff is back up and in order on my new website b00sted.com may be making the red theme soon if ICS dont make a appearance soon lol.

Without further adieu...

grey button ICS for task 14 is up :)
    updated w/ fixed placement of close button on quick panel
    every single theme is updated to Task14 other than SandyClaws. P7500 Overcome updates to all coming tomorrow as well as the one off alt ver's I have done for some.

As long as all that goes well the two themes that I been working on I should have out by this weekend for you all to play with!

As always if you like my work please, please take the time to donate even a buck it helps me a lot and keeps me doing what I do :)
    I will have a few updates for you all tomorrow..