Votes: 597 33.1%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Limpperi

Feb 4, 2011
Finland
OnePlus 3T
OnePlus 7 Pro
So, every ICS user there, are you using nova or apex launcher. I find them very similar except Apex has a bit more options to choose while Nova is a bit more stable. What are your opinions? Still both are miles ahead of trebuchet atm!

Last edited:
Reactions: VivinMitra

ame904

Aug 19, 2011
KL
with nova im able to backup all my settings and desktop widget and restore it evrytime i make full wipe..but when i tried with apex..im unable to restore and cause me an FC..anyone know y?

el_liberator

Apr 13, 2011
Collias
Apex of course, is the best ;)
backup and restore settings and desktop works perfectly for me

Last edited:

Oriya

Apr 10, 2012
The only advantage (I found) in NL is the option to set a defualt dock. And yeh, Apex rules.

shahed26

Jul 16, 2011
London
Apex all the way. Tried them all and apex turned out to be the smoothest and stable out of all

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Floodland

Aug 29, 2011
Buenos Aires
Not apex, not Nova

I have been using Apex for some time, but now I switched to Nemus and I am not looking back:
It looks superb, it is quick and super stable too. And its folder styles rules, IMHO.
Very few things I did not like: I did not find how to order the drawer alphabetically (you can move the icons the way you want, but lack "sort by..."), I do not miss the widget section in the drawer at all, but there is no option to bring it back.
I don't use fancy transition effects, do not expect many of them, some other customization options would be great, it really worth trying!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Apex for me.
    I just don't like the scrolling in nova.. feels very fast and jerky
    Well I've always used apex pro but I decided to try nova and I love it ...its more stable
    And the folder icon is pretty cool .transistions are very smooth
    :)
    I717 galaxy note

P.s
    Both are great launchers!!!!!
    I do not like either of them because they do not let you create folders in application box.

For these, I use Go Launcher Ex and I recommend it
    Realy Nova is smoother. I used Apex and Nova and Nova win. Nova is just faster.
    Using Nova Prime for quite a bit. After reading the fuss, here, around Apex... I instaled it in. First the free version and later on the Pro beta version. And I can't see were Apex is better than Nova...

I found only one feature more... that is having in the drawer mores tabs to put the icons in order... for the rest same thing, and Nova has the plus of having a better feel - design - on the in app setting menu!

For me Nova Launcher Prime all the way.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2