Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

le grande magnetto

Jan 21, 2012
Samsung Galaxy A71
Redmi Note 10 Pro
ill try something, and congrats on the 10000th post

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

telll me what else to add

khuWjv.png
haha, it looks fantastic. But could you remake and crop picture to keep proportions, because now face looks distorted and write my nick on screen in right bottom corner :good:

le grande magnetto

Jan 21, 2012
Samsung Galaxy A71
Redmi Note 10 Pro

lamborg

Feb 13, 2009
welovemj.co.cc
Hi guys!
This one's a simple logo. I actually myself don't have any specific idea so you are more than welcome to do what you think is right. Since the size is rather small, my idea would be to arrange the letters IBL in some funny way or in a way that they form some design.

Dimension: 93x93px

Text: IBL

Theme: Funny, meme

Color scheme: White, blue (THIS BLUE)

THANKS!

Perseus

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
I'd like to request for a Kernel Splash screen please.

I have attached a zip containing two Splash Screens in RLE format. One is for SlimRom. The other is also a Splash for a Kernel KT747. What I'd like to request is to combine the two in some way to say "SlimRom Powered by KT747" With the Slim Logo and the KT747 Logo replacing the respective words. See if there is space for the Slim Icon too. Kindly get rid of the Samsung Galaxy SIII words. I just need an image in .RLE format.

I'd appreciate the time invested by whoever takes this on.

EDIT - This Tool from this thread, will convert the images back and forth. I can't access the link at work, besides I don't use windows. I can try and come back and post converted images later today.

Last edited:

edisile

Nov 10, 2009
Frosinone
I'd like to request for a Kernel Splash screen please.

I have attached a zip containing two Splash Screens in RLE format. One is for SlimRom. The other is an Animated Splash (I think. Can't test right now.) for Kernel KT747. What I'd like to request is to combine the two in some way to say "SlimRom Powered by KT747" With the Slim Logo and the KT747 Logo replacing the respective words. See if there is space for the Slim Icon too. I just need an image in .RLE format.

I'd appreciate the time invested by whoever takes this on.
Damn, it's pretty difficult to find such detailed requests... I'd have done it but I don't have much time, plus I never managed to convert .rle files. If you could provide the jpg/png files it could be way easier for other team members to do it.

Perseus

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
Damn, it's pretty difficult to find such detailed requests... I'd have done it but I don't have much time, plus I never managed to convert .rle files. If you could provide the jpg/png files it could be way easier for other team members to do it.
I guess I could. It was my impression that windows does not do the conversion very well. Especially the animated ones. I can give it a go tonight after work.
Ok I managed to convert the two images. A zip is attached. All I want/need is for someone to transfer the Ktoonsez inside blue portion from first image to the other image in such a manner that it says

"SlimRom Powered by KT747" where the Word SlimRom and the work KT747 are replaced with respective image. I'd like some stylish font and color for the rest of the text please. Be kind to keep the dimensions of resuting image exactly same as original image.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: edisile
A

androvista

Need a good signature and profile pic for SC forums? Love my current DP and sig( of this forum) and the two should be matching. Also the forum name there is 'Eash' and Put a clash of clans background if possible.... :) all the best and thanks

ShapesBlue

May 9, 2012
Never seen this thread until today, awesome work overall. Could I possibly get a signature? With my member name centered and a picture of an S3 if at all possible?

From my S3 on Wicked 4.3

mrrocketdog

Oct 27, 2013
same here, just found this great work. ok , here's my request and i hope i post it correctly. the peace sign is off center on purpose , my favorite color is blue and would prefer letters in lower case.
if cant be done or dont have time , i understand. looks like ya have tons of requests.
thanks for this project and taking time to consider my request.
peace

err on the side of kindness

Attachments

• 1410411491067.jpg
    1410411491067.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 106

Pritz524

Jan 26, 2014
[Q] Where can I download the New Android L Action bar icons ?

Can some one provide me the new action bar icons introduced in Matrial Design. Just like how google provided the HOLO action bar icons , does it provide these Icons in .png format in different sizes (mdpi, hdpi,xdpi,....etc ) .

edisile

Nov 10, 2009
Frosinone
I guess I could. It was my impression that windows does not do the conversion very well. Especially the animated ones. I can give it a go tonight after work.

Ok I managed to convert the two images. A zip is attached. All I want/need is for someone to transfer the Ktoonsez inside blue portion from first image to the other image in such a manner that it says

"SlimRom Powered by KT747" where the Word SlimRom and the work KT747 are replaced with respective image. I'd like some stylish font and color for the rest of the text please. Be kind to keep the dimensions of resuting image exactly same as original image.

Thanks in advance.

Image here:
slimromkt747.png

Hope this one is ok. Sorry for the delay, I was kinda busy.

Reactions: Perseus

Aeyan Ashraf

Jan 14, 2014
★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
Image here:
slimromkt747.png

Hope this one is ok. Sorry for the delay, I was kinda busy.

Hello Edisile , your work is awesome bro...... I want to request you to make a ROM Banner ............. Rom Thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2844872 Please make it as you like ..........in centre should be written CAGrom & in the lower left corner should be written 'by CAGman and Aeyan Ashraf' and it should be written in a good font and some funky style........ Anyother thing ---as you like-----............Thanx in advance

Reactions: jamesyoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GFX Bandits is officially dead. I'm sorry about that.

Welcome to SIGNATURES HUB by Team GFX BANDITS ! A place where u can request your custom graphics , let it be a Logo/Banner for a ROM/kernel, or a Signature, or an Avatar and any other graphic related stuffs !

wnwx.png

(Thanx udi3011q ! ;) )

Our Team :

TEAM GFX Bandits
    nq2s.png

(Made by Stopa46 :D )

- DD-Ripper (me)
    - @stopa46
    - @udi3011q
    - @Zeuscluts
    - SmillerNL
    - Lokeshsaini94
    - SGTABHI
    -74M3NUMB3RS
    - Lifehacker7
    - Robgee789
    - PartimusPrime
    - -Mr.WorldWide-
    - m4Rinko2
    - @Blaze
    - GfxFre@k (Rahul4Ace)
    - Amogh420
    - Microman1934
    - Edisile
    - Iamareebjamal
    - @tchsvy
    - bulletproof136
    - Freaky25
    - Crytech
    - MuSaddiq1410
    - Shyam Lohar
    - Skad00sh

More by TEAM GFX BANDITS :

Boot Animations HUB™

SmillerNL's advice with Signatures Hub

Websites HUB

Developer HUB

[Guide]Make your own awesome signature pic

*Only for Team members :

Guidelines and Rules for making a sig

••••For MINIMAL and Simple sigs ••••
    - Make sure that the SIG is not more than 800 pixels wide and 250 pixels in height ...it can be less than the values mentioned

••••For Sigs with Devices in it••••
    - Make sure that its maximum dimensions should be 850×350 pixels ...it can be less than that depending on u...

•••• For other random funky, grungy and abstract type sigs ••••
    - Not more than 800×350 pixels

For requesting a custom graphic ,

If you provide your own graphics for the GFX bandits to implement, it has to be: "CC openly licensed, Fair Use licensed or you have to have permission from the author". Because people blaming the GFX bandits for something they did unknowingly is not a situation you want to be in.…

- give as much info about it as much as possible. Just dont post a request that confuses us and in the end it may end up getting ignored once others request after it..:p

- And most importantly, read this :
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=46225615

If you just want to look at our team's latest work , before requesting, please view the last 5 pages at the most. :)

But please at least press THANKS once u receive your desired Siggy by us, as there is hard work and dedication towards XDA :D

If you are looking for huge pack of resources for great Photoshop sig creations, then :

1. CLICK THIS
    (Thanx Robgee ! :D)

2. CLICK THIS ( thanks ZeusCluts !! :D )

#Note : We don't supply .PSD files for signatures and Avatars and also we don't make animated GIFs...so Please be informed and don't ask about it

Please take a lil bit of ur time to fill up this ^_^
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wAvePBYahntvS7zJeMoPlmJw6w0_KipX1l97ACYANSo/viewform

We need to know whether ur truly satisfied or not ^_^
    It will only take a min but it means a lot to us :D
    (Thanks to an old trusty member of Team GFX bandits : Zeuscluts for it !! :) )

Follow us on FB :
    http://www.facebook.com/TeamGFXBandits
    Hi team. Today is a big day for me and my lady. Our baby is born. So that's have been said i'm taking a small vacations from making gfx. I'll be back :) Keep up the great work and make me proud of our team. Cheers
    I want a funky siggy ;). I have one request ...... GO wild :)
    Sent from my LG-P990 using xda premium

Sure...:)
    Will make it tomorrow for you..! :D

Sent from My Premium Calculator HD
    Sure guys. Will try to provide you your signatures as soon as possible. :)

Sent from My Premium Calculator HD
    Dont say thx, slam it (c my signature).

This is the 5th or the 6th time I see you doing this and I have to say that (for me) is very annoying. You just slam some text over an image taken from the web and then ask for thanks. OK, maybe I can jump the first part, but not the second. Begging for thanks is a very stupid thing: if someone likes your work she/he will press the thanks button, you don't have to ask it. In another post you said something like:
    Recognized Noob said:
    Press tnx to motivate me
    I find that pretty incorrect. Is like saying "press thanks or I'm going to jump off a building". Same thing as before, if someone likes your work you get thanked.
    About the taking images from the web and adding text, this is a thing that is not tolerated in this team. In the OP is clearly said that in this thread you can ask for custom made graphics. That is not so "custom made"...
    If you want to get better follow some tutorials, get some resources and knowledge, STOP BEING A NOOB (jk).
    Excuse me if I was too direct, but with this attitude you won't ever get anywhere nor enter the team.

Take a look at my Icon Pack. Click here!