Root ?

Search This thread

cataloochee

May 4, 2012
Vancouver, WA
Will the method described here [HOWTO] [ROOT] No Tripping Flash Counter - Updated [ATT / Bell / Telus / Rogers]Share Thread:
work with a phone that is already rooted under 4.0.3 or must the phone first be un-rooted? Thanks.

cataloochee

May 4, 2012
Vancouver, WA
I rooted under the original UCLEM 4.0.3 so if I can re-root directly it saves the effort to un-root to stock before re-rooting to stock with root. Does that make sense?

cataloochee

May 4, 2012
Vancouver, WA
Since I don't have enough posts to post in the Dev. forums I would like to thank mr Robinson here for the excellent tutorial and necessary files to root my S3 stock. Thanks man you are exceptioal.

FYI: I rooted over a previous CWM root with no issues. Used an old charge/data cable from my previous Palm Pre+ which worked fine. The firmware is now listed as Official not Custom and the flash counter has gone from 3 to 2.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Its an Odin flash, so it rewrites everything. You can use it, but if your already rooted, why would you want to reroot?
    Fwiw, Triangle Away will reset your flash counter, should you ever need to return for warranty.