Leather case for Xperia Mini Pro

Search This thread

Ollboll

Oct 26, 2010
I just wanted to say that I bought the sand colored KRUSELL KALIX MOBILE CASE for my Xperia Mini Pro and it works great, looks great too! :p

At first it was a very tight fit but after stretching the leather some it isn't a problem anymore, fits like a glove but is still quite easy to remove from the case.

bigdfmartin

Apr 7, 2011
Greenville, SC
Google Pixel 5a
Holster

I've bought a couple of small mobile cases from Auto Zone that I thought were perfect for my x10 minipro. They have a front pocket for the phone with a velcro flap to hold it in and a small zipper pocket behind which I carry the headset and a spare battery. It's a perfect fit for the phone.

The only problem I have with the case is that it is very cheaply made and eventually the swivel for the belt clip wears out (which is why I've bought a couple of them). I'd love to find a similar case (but better built), but I haven't had any luck finding one.

I posted here because I ordered the new minipro last weekend, hopefully it will be here tomorrow or Friday.

dave

jean001luc

Aug 2, 2010
Where did you get the case for Xperia Mini Pro. All the cases I find are for Xperia 10 Mini/pro - the previous version of the phone

kooky1107

Oct 26, 2010
I can confirm the quality of the Krusell case, as i have bought a leather one for my big X10 and willing to buy a similar for my xperia mini pro.
Just trying to find the right one...:)

Mahalio

Oct 9, 2010
Skee
@OP Can you send a link to where you bought this case, I can't seem to find it with my Googleskills :)

Sent from my Xperia Mini Pro using the Internet

NikoBelik

Sep 24, 2011
I use photo camera case "Hama HardCase Carbon Style 60H Black" Its made of durable materials - ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) for high protection, internal dimensions: 6.5 x 3 x 10.5 cm.
Very cool ;)

bigdfmartin

Apr 7, 2011
Greenville, SC
Google Pixel 5a
I'm currently using my old cheap case bought for my x10 mini pro, but shopping around for a cigarette case. It's about the same size as a pack of smokes and I could stow the headset in the lighter pocket.

Sent from my SK17a using xda premium

xpawx.o0o

Mar 26, 2011
I just use a Golla pouch rather than a leather case... I prefer skulls..
If you do an image search for "Golla Smart Bag - TOMB" .. It Has a section for your headest or a spare battery or stuff to smoke or .. well whatever... :rolleyes:

pengipete

Nov 3, 2011

That looks identical to the one I bought - though I got mine from ebay (many traders sell the same thing on both Amazon and ebay in the UK).

It's fine - dirt cheap but doesn't look at all bad. It holds the phone reasonably well - not 100% clamped into place but it's not going to fall out. The cutaways are well placed - no problems with the speaker or camera and all buttons accessible. It doesn't affect the sliding action - it just grips the keyboard section and you slide the screen out when you want to type. It's firm but slim - no real padding - but it doesn't add too much bulk to the phone.

Minor niggle - the flap over the top covers the USB port so you have to have the case "unlocked" to use that. On the upside - it leaves the headphone socket clear.

Given the material it's made off, I suspect it won't last for very long before the "leather" cracks along the creases but for the money - it's still good value.

Thunderbolt8

Dec 29, 2011
is there anything like a rather basic kind of leather protection (or similar) I can simply put my phone in and which also has a window to see the touchscreen (in order to see the time without having to get it out of the cover)? not talking about hard cases here.

iflook

Jan 6, 2012
anyones come from indonesia???
where i can get laether case for my xperia mini pro?? so Confusing :(

MustangEmile

Sep 30, 2012
Grenoble
Hi everyone,

I have tried the Krusell Tingstad case for the Xperia Mini Pro and I found it very good! (until I lost it :( )
It is good quality and very practical.

I added photos too...

Hope this helps,
MustangEmile

Attachments

• DSC_0046.jpg
    DSC_0046.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 201
  • DSC_0047.jpg
    DSC_0047.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 188
  • DSC_0048.jpg