Thin case

Search This thread

Malvarose

Feb 20, 2013
Well I want to get a case for my M as my hands get sweaty easily.

I really want a thin, durable, smooth or rubbery case.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sent from my XT907 using xda app-developers app

brycekerr

Aug 12, 2010
Dayton

Incipio feather for a slim hard case. Cruzerlite androidified for a slim tpu case

Sent from my XT907 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Reactions: Malvarose

RikRong

Feb 16, 2013
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6a
I have the Fosmon Dura S on mine. I purchased from Amazon. It retains the compact size of the M, but it protects the sides and rear from sweaty palms. I have the same problem.;)

Sent from my Baked GT-P3113

brycekerr

Aug 12, 2010
Dayton
Have you used the Incipio? I read review of the matte finish wearing off in like 2 weeks.

I have the black one and use it pretty frequently and have not had that issue. I've only had it about a month though

Jersey846

Jul 20, 2011
Washington DC
The case I use gives it some protection, but I don't want anything clunky and I really like how the M looks, so I normally go caseless. I may try out the feather case from incipio, though.

Last edited:

brycekerr

Aug 12, 2010
Dayton

Jersey846

Jul 20, 2011
Washington DC
I occasionally use a black rubberized case that is fairly thin and not obtrusive. I bought it on Amazon for next to nothing and it works well for what it is. It's not overly protective, but it will protect against scratches. It's good quality and keeps the phone from sliding around on surfaces, but nothing fancy. If you want a thin, clean look it's definitely an option that would work.

Black Soft Flexible Gel Silicon Skin Case Cover for Motorola Razr M XT907
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009EVMULI/ref=cm_sw_r_an_am_ap_am_us?ie=UTF8

Last edited:

jco23

Nov 17, 2011
I occasionally use a black rubberized case that is fairly thin and not obtrusive. I bought it on Amazon for next to nothing and it works well for what it is. It's not overly protective, but it will protect against scratches. It's good quality and keeps the phone from sliding around on surfaces, but nothing fancy. If you want a thin, clean look it's definitely an option that would work.

Black Soft Flexible Gel Silicon Skin Case Cover for Motorola Razr M XT907
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009EVMULI/ref=cm_sw_r_an_am_ap_am_us?ie=UTF8

i got a similar one, and don't like it. it's a bit too rubbery whereby it's tough to get in and out of my pocket.

jco23

Nov 17, 2011
I went from the Tridfent Agies to this ULTRA THIN dual-layered silicone/hardshell case and have no regrets

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290846794068?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

saw that, but it just makes it look bulky. i really enjoy the phone being so thin, that i don't even realize that it is in my pocket. i've realized that this phone is made rather tough with the teflon backing and gorilla glass... but of course, it's still prone to chips/scratches/dents from it falling and whatnot...

Ahoalton

Mar 19, 2013
I got a cheap silicone case for my M from eBay, and it provides the scuff/drop protection. I rely on the durability of the phone to take the impact. And I'm super careful. Screen protectors are good as well!

Reactions: jco23

doswizard

Aug 10, 2010
Qmadix Holster / Shell combo

I found this Qmadix holster / shell combo at one of my local wireless stores. It covers the back and sides well, with just the tiniest lip on the front to keep the shell attached and raise the screen off of the table if you put your phone face down. There are some soft-rubber elements that help with grip, but most of the shell is a brushed metal-looking plastic.

I rarely use the holster, but the shell is on my phone 24/7

QMadix Razr M Cover Holster

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Incipio feather for a slim hard case. Cruzerlite androidified for a slim tpu case

i got a similar one, and don't like it. it's a bit too rubbery whereby it's tough to get in and out of my pocket.

I'll agree with you there. Getting it out of your pocket is about as difficult as reasoning with a mountain lion.

I got a cheap silicone case for my M from eBay, and it provides the scuff/drop protection. I rely on the durability of the phone to take the impact. And I'm super careful. Screen protectors are good as well!