[ROM] Condemned CM7.2 Stable (2.3.7) V15 (6/21/2012)

Search This thread

ffuser1

Feb 1, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Note II
HTC 10
Groupon too. That brings the total amount of apps that got uninstalled and refuse to reinstall due to a shared library error to 3. Groupon. GasBuddy. Goggles. Anyone else have this problem?

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

CondemnedSoul

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Groupon too. That brings the total amount of apps that got uninstalled and refuse to reinstall due to a shared library error to 3. Groupon. GasBuddy. Goggles. Anyone else have this problem?

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

Try flashing gapps and see if that fixes the missing shared library issue. It should. Looks like i missed the permissions for maps when i put gapps in the ROM. Still haven't figured out why ****s missing in market though.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium

CondemnedSoul

Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
This procedure brought back the missing market apps for me.

1. Settings>applications>manage>all ...... scroll to Market, clear cache then force stop

2. Go back to all apps and scroll up to Google Framework Services ..... clear data then force stop.

3. Reboot

Open market and you should be able to find all your apps again.

Reactions: greenteg

lolreconlol

Oct 23, 2010
New Jersey

1. Settings>applications>manage>all ...... scroll to Market, clear cache then force stop

2. Go back to all apps and scroll up to Google Framework Services ..... clear data then force stop.

3. Reboot

Will flash again later.. thanks for finding a fix. :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium

m52 power!

Mar 6, 2008
Is wipe/format required for this rom? Just flashed V12 over V10, everything went normal, checked phone info and it still says V10???

WhammyDroid

Jun 23, 2010

3. Reboot

Are you going to fix the ROM? I ask because I am not installing the updated ROM and have to do all of that work.

ffuser1

Feb 1, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Note II
HTC 10
Try flashing gapps and see if that fixes the missing shared library issue. It should. Looks like i missed the permissions for maps when i put gapps in the ROM. Still haven't figured out why ****s missing in market though.

perfect! they all download and install properly now. strange how they automatically uninstalled themselves with the update.

BuffaloChips

Dec 30, 2011
This seems to be a good ROM, but the 1st time I installed it the Wi-Fi wouldn't work and Root Explorer did. The second time (current install) Wi-Fi works and Root Explorer force closes constantly. Needs some visual Condemned touches though.

DL72K

Oct 13, 2010

3. Reboot

Tried everything you suggested and still no go for me. I had to revert to my backup with your previous version. Apps like Yelp, Open Table, Home Depot, Starbucks, MyCityWay and WHERE were among a few others that wouldn't show up in Market. Even tried to install it from the Android Market on the web and it says the app is not compatible with my device.

The alarm issue mentioned before where it locks up phone after you hit dismiss has happened to me on occasion. Also the pull down notification has locked up on me when I somehow shifted it to side and it went out of alignment. Maybe both have the same issue with locking up if the box is somehow shifted. Both issues resolved itself after a reboot.

SynisterWolf

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 4, 2010
Northern California
xdaforums.com
Could thw people with the market problem test something for me please?

Link below is a modified market. It will know your phone is an HTC incredible. It should trick the market and show the apps you are missing.

** make sure you have a valid backup, every phone is different it worked on mine but might not work for all **

How to:
1. Download the apk.
2. Remove Vending.apk from your system / app folder.
3. Rename my market to Vending.apk
4. Place it in the system / app folder with root explorer or any app that allows you to view system apps.
5. Set premissions to match your other system apps.
6. Check your data/ app folder for any market apk installed there. Delete it if you have it in there.
7. Boot into cwm recovery.
8. Wipe cache.
9. Reboot.

Please let me know if this fixes your problems.

http://db.tt/jPs7umWN

Sent from my sexy assistant. (AMOLED HTC Incredible)

Last edited:

taustin52

Jan 3, 2011
Detroit
Could tgw people with the market problem test something for me please?

Link below is a modified market. It will know your phone is an HTC incredible. It should trick the market and show the apps you are missing.

** make sure you have a valid backup, every phone is different it worked on mine but might not work for all **

How to:
1. Download the apk.
2. Remove Vending.apk from your system / app folder.
3. Rename my market to Vending.apk
4. Place it in the system / app folder with root explorer or any app that allows you to view system apps.
5. Set premissions to match your other system apps.
6. Check your data/ app folder for any market apk installed there. Delete it if you have it in there.
7. Boot into cwm recovery.
8. Wipe cache.
9. Reboot.

Please let me know if this fixes your problems.

http://db.tt/jPs7umWN

Sent from my sexy assistant. (AMOLED HTC Incredible)

Followed your instruction but still a no go. Its interesting though, the apps that are missing from market, you can't restore using titanium, that seems kind of strange to me.

Reactions: SynisterWolf

SynisterWolf

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 4, 2010
Northern California
xdaforums.com
Followed your instruction but still a no go. Its interesting though, the apps that are missing from market, you can't restore using titanium, that seems kind of strange to me.

oh that's different. that cant be the market but a lib problem or a data/data problem. hummm....

the new nightlies are back up and running. try doing a full wipe and install the new one and see if it fixes your problem

Last edited:

CondemnedSoul

Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I'll be working on an update this week. Hopefully then I can work out what's going on with these problems for you guys. Also thinking about adding some of the sabotage theme from my inc2 sense ROM to this if there's any interest in that.

Reactions: funone46

OMG_VTEC

Apr 21, 2011
i tried a few different gapps(flashing and manual install) and nothing worked for me on the market thing...
used the inc deck version and cm nightlies,
i can live without a few apps for a while. still love this rom over anything else

taustin52

Jan 3, 2011
Detroit
Ya, the latest cm nightly works just fine, but this rom just runs a lot smoother than anything else. By far my favorite, so hopefully we can fix the market thing.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Credits:
    cyanogen of course for the source
    Chad and tiny for the kernel
    workshed, conap and gnarlyc for their help getting me started and answering all my questions
    Bobcat331 and scotty85 for testing, contributing and instigating me.
    CUViper and PonsAsinorem for the BlueTooth fix
    The entire Eris community for their support and contributions along the way.

This is a modified and tweaked version of CM7. Features chad's Incredikernel with smartass v2. It also now uses ICS Roboto font.

Dalvik and cache wipe only should be fine for most.

Condemned CM7 V15

Thanks to goo-inside.me for the file hosting

CyanogenMod merged changelog

CCM7_Inc_LS.png
    CCM7_Inc_Home.png

CCM7_Inc_Apps.png
    CCM7_Inc_Note.png

6-21-12 - resync with cm source, wifi fixed

6/2/12 - resync with CM source

3/4/12 - Resync with CM source, fix market issues and missing shared lib
    errors, fix mod version in build.prop to reflect V13
    2/3/12 - Resynced with CM source.
    1/14/12 - Resynced with CM source.
    1/08/12 - Resynced with CM source. Removed Stripped 2 Hell version for now.
    Adjusted tweaks and build prop. See CM changelog for full source
    changes.
    11/05/11 - Some tweaks adjustments and added BT fix from Pons and CUViper
    10/23/11 - updated to CM7.1 Stable, Change to ICS Roboto font, added S2H version, more tweaks including portions of Dsextons universal adrenaline shot, updated to 10/08 incredikernel, removed 3d Gallery in place of QuickPic
    8/13/11 - resynced with CM Source, added Juwe11's RamScript
    7/12/11 - resynced with CM Source, modded build prop and boot image, changed boot animation.
    6/30/11 - resynced with CM Source. Upgraded to chad's latest kernel.

As always What you do to your device is your choice not mine. If anything happens to your device it's your problem not mine.

Enjoy :)
    I am uploading to dropbox from my phone. I will post a link once it's done.

I don't have an md5 sum but i did run this for a bit, it should work no problems.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8piig4iessp4mmn/CCM7_Inc_V15.zip
    Sorry guys. Got tied up with some things and forgot about WiFi. I'll have it fixed soon. Quick fix for now is as stated previously to flash a kernel.

I recommend a full wipe for V7 from previous versions.

Condemned CM7 V7 Vanilla

Condemned CM7 V7 Stripped 2 Hell - This version has no Live Wallpapers, foreign fonts removed, file manager removed, CM Wallpapers removed approx. 50% of ring and notification tones removed. It's approx 20 MB smaller than the full vanilla version.

10/23/11 - updated to CM7.1 Stable, Change to ICS Roboto font, added S2H version, more
    tweaks, updated to 10/08 incredikernel