[Q] Help!!! Sprint HTC T7575(Arrive) Mango 7720

Search This thread

n0kturnl

Mar 5, 2012
St. Louis, Missouri
Ok where to start I Have a dev unlocked HTC T7575(Arrive) with Mango 7720 and I'm trying to get interop unlocked??? I have tried HTC Interop unlock but cannot get HTC Connection Setup from HTC hub cuz it says my "phone is not supported" when I open app??? My phone has all default settings the only thing I have installed was Windows Phone Device Manager which also installed TouchXperience. Other than that I have also tried to install DFT HSPL RSPL WP7F3 but in order to install that I need Windows Mobile Device Center, so I download that, install on Windows 7 64bit laptop but it doesn't install device then it says my phone is not connected after installed and opened......it connects and sync with Zune same with Windows Phone Device Manager....But not WMDC????? I also just tried to install the DFT RSPL but when I shutdown to bootloader "serial" never pops up at bottom of screen? I have searched through all the forums and google for a week now. Everything is either outdated or hasn't worked for me. I'm really new at this mobile hacking but a long time programmer and would love to get into the homebrew apps. So any help would be much appreciated I normally don't ask for help, I like to tinker and learn. But you guys our my only hope now :)!!!!!!

n0kturnl

Mar 5, 2012
St. Louis, Missouri
Wow ok that won't work don't have the sodering stuff, so guess I'll wait for someone to figure out how to interop unlock a dev unlocked HTC T7575.....dang you Sprint!!!

Sent from my T7575 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

jeffc313

Jul 26, 2010
Boston, MA
Wow ok that won't work don't have the sodering stuff, so guess I'll wait for someone to figure out how to interop unlock a dev unlocked HTC T7575.....dang you Sprint!!!

Sent from my T7575 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

you can alway just buy a Y cable, a Female-Female gender changer and an adapter to MicroUSB. No soldering needed if you do that way.