[APP][MOD][SHARE] HOLO - Instagram

Search This thread

ImBJ

Jan 25, 2014
Kolkata
Hello,,

This is my first time to edit an android application interface so i have started to change the original instagram interface to a HOLO one ;)

I know that there is a user " krishneelg3 " started to make the instagram FLAT UI to look like the ios 7 but i was started in this project 2 month ago and stopped because of the exams .. i'm happy that there is another one working on the same app to make it look better and i will ask him for a help in the future if i found any problems faced me xDD

Description :
This is a version of instagram 5.0.6 which designed to a HOLO UI to look better with the new interface of the android versions.

Screenshots:

KJroVmN.png
qPl6KUg.png

XQK9iac.png
5EcqdCM.png

jf29mmP.png
L5xOeR4.png

4LcMh5K.png
Gyomu6H.png

Installation:
If you have Instagram already installed, please uninstall it, then download the HOLO version and install as a normal .apk.

AT THE END I want to thanks all the users who will test it and give me their feedbacks and i want to say that i will continue this project and make it updated !

Thank you ..

Note : This is not my work..I'm just sharing the work of the XDA Member MagedMoh94.. please download it from original thread..:

Original thread - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2627217

Last edited:
Reactions: Dims_Camper

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,,

This is my first time to edit an android application interface so i have started to change the original instagram interface to a HOLO one ;)

I know that there is a user " krishneelg3 " started to make the instagram FLAT UI to look like the ios 7 but i was started in this project 2 month ago and stopped because of the exams .. i'm happy that there is another one working on the same app to make it look better and i will ask him for a help in the future if i found any problems faced me xDD

Description :
    This is a version of instagram 5.0.6 which designed to a HOLO UI to look better with the new interface of the android versions.

Screenshots:

KJroVmN.png
    qPl6KUg.png

XQK9iac.png
    5EcqdCM.png

jf29mmP.png
    L5xOeR4.png

4LcMh5K.png
    Gyomu6H.png

Installation:
    If you have Instagram already installed, please uninstall it, then download the HOLO version and install as a normal .apk.

AT THE END I want to thanks all the users who will test it and give me their feedbacks and i want to say that i will continue this project and make it updated !

Thank you ..

Note : This is not my work..I'm just sharing the work of the XDA Member MagedMoh94.. please download it from original thread..:

Original thread - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2627217

u have to uninstall the real instagram 1st !! then u can install this !! bt the dev made some changes to libs on the new version !! so its nt working right now !! but i told him to fix this !! sorry guyzz