my method for flashlight use on zte warp

Search This thread

kg198202

Mar 26, 2012
Louisiana
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My brother and I have found a way to use the flashlight w/o root on the warp. Im not sure how long it will stay on or how long it should stay on because ive only used it for a minute or so before cutting it off.

To use a flashlight : we have our camera flash set on, once we click the shutter button and its in the middle of taking a pic we hit the home button before the picture is taken. Once youre on the home screen the light will remain on until you go back in the stock camera app and finish taking the picture.

If you would like to use the flashlight for the camcorder you complete all the above steps but once youre back in the stock camera app and you slide the button at the bottom to the camcorder thingee at the bottom.

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this. I tried searching for a section on xda designated for the zte warp and didnt see one. Wanted to help the ones who would like to use thier flashlight on the warp w/o rooting

ive only used this method a few times so im not sure as to the ramifications to your warp if thier are any...

Reactions: yuckycool

oeN

Sep 26, 2005
That is great news because I dont know any app in the market that turns on the led in zte phones. Did you try create a sample? Repoducing those steps with camera object?

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using XDA

ajpalomino

Jun 1, 2012
hey

yea that would be awesome if you did your homework and KNOW that your ****ty apps dont work on the zte warp. So quit trying to sell your junk apps to some broke ass kid.

That is great news because I dont know any app in the market that turns on the led in zte phones. Did you try create a sample? Repoducing those steps with camera object?

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My brother and I have found a way to use the flashlight w/o root on the warp. Im not sure how long it will stay on or how long it should stay on because ive only used it for a minute or so before cutting it off.

To use a flashlight : we have our camera flash set on, once we click the shutter button and its in the middle of taking a pic we hit the home button before the picture is taken. Once youre on the home screen the light will remain on until you go back in the stock camera app and finish taking the picture.

If you would like to use the flashlight for the camcorder you complete all the above steps but once youre back in the stock camera app and you slide the button at the bottom to the camcorder thingee at the bottom.

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this. I tried searching for a section on xda designated for the zte warp and didnt see one. Wanted to help the ones who would like to use thier flashlight on the warp w/o rooting

ive only used this method a few times so im not sure as to the ramifications to your warp if thier are any...