[THEME][CM10-AOKP-AOSP] Blue Infinitum - APK

Search This thread

Weissi46

Dec 17, 2011
I am on AOKP b33 and if someone calls me my phone doesnt vibrate, even if i have it in vibration mode. I dont know if it comes from the theme, it didnt work on m4 too.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk

Drottnar

Sep 6, 2011
Warsaw
Thanks for your theme! It's awesome!
Could you theme Google Reader? This is one of my main apps, so I'd love to have it themed blue and black :)

Dancer-Sk

Jan 3, 2012
Hi. i used v2.6 on CM9 15th april build, and it was awesome.
But at last nightly build v2.8 and 2.7 cause boot loops :(

Kocai

Oct 24, 2011
v2.8 doesn't work on the latest nightly build CM9 (20120422). I got stuck at the boot animation. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Kocai

Oct 24, 2011
what does it say last two posts above you ?

Well this post said that he or she got boot loops while I got stuck at boot animation. And those are 2 different things.
From my experience using the Black version, if I got boot loops, I can always delete resources.arsc from the folder /MORPH/system/framework/framework-res.apk but if I got stuck at boot animation then there's nothing I can do expect wait for Razer(x) to release a new version.

kamalmawa

Sep 24, 2010
Melbourne
Well this post said that he or she got boot loops while I got stuck at boot animation. And those are 2 different things.
From my experience using the Black version, if I got boot loops, I can always delete resources.arsc from the folder /MORPH/system/framework/framework-res.apk but if I got stuck at boot animation then there's nothing I can do expect wait for Razer(x) to release a new version.

I think he meant he also stuck on boot animation. Probably don't know the different... I'm also experiencing the same issue.. won't go pass the boot animation. So I flashed the universal flasher backup zip and waiting for a new release...boot loop or stuck at boot screen I'm pretty sure fine print is this isn't compatible with latest nightly ;)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

Kocai

Oct 24, 2011
I think he meant he also stuck on boot animation. Probably don't know the different... I'm also experiencing the same issue.. won't go pass the boot animation. So I flashed the universal flasher backup zip and waiting for a new release...boot loop or stuck at boot screen I'm pretty sure fine print is this isn't compatible with latest nightly ;)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

Yeah sorry I didn't mean to argue with you because I can fix the issue if the problem is boot loop. But when it's stuck at boot animation then most probably the problem is with the systemUI.apk (only a guess) so we have to wait for Razer(x) then.

kamalmawa

Sep 24, 2010
Melbourne
Yeah sorry I didn't mean to argue with you because I can fix the issue if the problem is boot loop. But when it's stuck at boot animation then most probably the problem is with the systemUI.apk (only a guess) so we have to wait for Razer(x) then.

I think Razor mentioned earlier it's hard to keep up with CM9 nightlies as they change it very often. I decided to give it a go at AOKP build 33 again tonight.. lets see how it goes

Kocai

Oct 24, 2011
I think Razor mentioned earlier it's hard to keep up with CM9 nightlies as they change it very often. I decided to give it a go at AOKP build 33 again tonight.. lets see how it goes

The last time I tried AOKP was Milestone 4 and I couldn't get a GPS lock and the duplicate media files on /emmc was really annoying so I stick with CM9...I can only hope the CM9 theme engine is ready sooner than later since the nightly builds add stuff/change the framework quite often. It's not surprising at all Razer finds it hard to keep up...

Happy flashing AOKP :)

where can i download v2.8 theme only?

*facepalm* Click ----> this

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi, i am the creator of the Infinitum Project and after the Black Infinitum here is the Blue Infinitum theme!
    pngsh.png
    framedscreenshot2012101.png

What's themed:
    -Phone
    -Contacts
    -Messaging
    -Browser
    -Gallery
    -Camera
    -Calculator
    -Google Play
    -Keyboard
    -Framework
    -Google Talk
    -Google Voice
    -Email
    -Calendar
    -YouTube
    -Music
    -CM9 Clock
    -Circle battery

Download and screenshots via Play Store
    https://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Razer(x)

How to apply:
    Install the app, go settings/themes select system theme, reboot, apply the theme, reboot!

You may get the error: "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size", apply it anyway. REBOOT!

Inverted apps addon
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1797292

Credits:
    -travp64 for being awesome
    -raffaele88 for some images
    -djdarkknight96 and gsxrdon for the keyboard
    -evilkal for circle battery
    -Nitroz for minimalistic signal concept

Thanks to donators :)
    Give me some time and i'll release this theme for CM9 theme manager
    v2.1 released
    I'm disappointed by AOKP team, they kept using xHDPI folder even if i told them to change that stuff.

That means i have to re-do all the stuff again, i'll see what i can do, gimme some time