[WIP][Rom] Flyme OS v1.0.5 | help required | Booting!

Search This thread

faZevoLv

Mar 12, 2012
Nantwich
so far the lockscreen and power menu cause a reboot, I think its because they're meant for a xhdpi device and fails on our ldpi device.

The status bar doesn't show, again a size issue, and most of the aapps force close. however the launcher is fine and i hahaven't tried much else.

I really need everyone's help in resizing as this is the best looking rom I have ever sseen!
look at it ------> www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2012/07/meizuscreenmain1.jpg

I need the systemui.apk and framework.apk resizing first in order to navigate through most of the rom, after that I will release an alpha rom to the public;)

faZevoLv

Mar 12, 2012
Nantwich
progress!

@jordfaz i went out the whole last night and just decompiled it yesterday and couldn't do anything more. Now i had a closer look at the different folders...
As you can see at the picture there are different densities for each folder. When i resize the pictures from

"drawable-en-hdpi" i tell the resizer tool that i want to convert it from HDPI to LDPI
if i want to resize the "drawable-land-xhdpi" i tell the tool that it should resize it from XHDPI to LDPI, right?

And one more question i dont have to resize the "drawable-nodpi" folder cause it scales automaticly to the screen size/pixels right?

18f7.png

EDIT: framework-res is resized it has been slimmed down from 9 to 6mb :)
its uploading right now on my gdrive

More help would be appreciated and would move this project on faster, until then just wait for the first alpha soon;)

SlimShady's

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 19, 2013
cd /world/europe/italy
Ehy! I wanna help you for resize. Do you wanna PM me the link of the ROM? Because i've done a port of it and all crash. ;)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Original thread : xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2405873

Please read through, both our
    devices are ldpi so I am willing to
    port to the Samsung galaxy mini if you
    help in resizing:)
    so far the lockscreen and power menu cause a reboot, I think its because they're meant for a xhdpi device and fails on our ldpi device.

The status bar doesn't show, again a size issue, and most of the aapps force close. however the launcher is fine and i hahaven't tried much else.

I really need everyone's help in resizing as this is the best looking rom I have ever sseen!
    look at it ------> www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2012/07/meizuscreenmain1.jpg

I need the systemui.apk and framework.apk resizing first in order to navigate through most of the rom, after that I will release an alpha rom to the public;)