Best Note 3 case out there!!!!!

Search This thread

Lethal_NFS

Dec 21, 2010
Grain Valley, MO
By watching his other videos and seeing him basically laugh at people who can't afford a $100 case and also in the comments he posts to attack his viewers just because their point of view differs from his.

The case is $52. And I could care less about how the guy in the video talks to anyone. I only care about the product in the video.

widowmaker777

Jan 23, 2010
The case is $52. And I could care less about how the guy in the video talks to anyone. I only care about the product in the video.

I'm not talking about this video in particular. He posts some pretty nasty comments to his viewers, and personally I can't respect anyone who treats others like the way he does. But anyway, I'm not trying to hijack this thread. I've tried aluminum cases and bumpers before and they all interfere with signal reception. Also, it interferes with wireless charging capabilities. It straight up doesn't work if you have some kind of metal between the phone's receiver coil and charger. With a premium finish case like that, I'd be worried about scratching up the case as well. Personally, I'm not too worried about physical damage, so I opt for one of those 3mm thin cases on ebay for $1. They provide good scratch protection but offer little impact protection.

Lethal_NFS

Dec 21, 2010
Grain Valley, MO
Sure, but they also supply the same crap (like what's in OP's link) to multiple companies who then put their own brand on it. What's in OP's link is the same thing as the one I linked, but with other writing on the back.

Not at all man. I purchased a fake Element Case for my iPhone from that site for $15. It was a piece of ****. I then paid $90 for a real Element Case, and it was absolutely amazing.

You analogy is like saying your Payless shoes are just as good as Nike.

widowmaker777

Jan 23, 2010
So then write up an actual review and tell us why instead of just posting someone else's youtube video and telling us $$$ = quality. Better yet, buy that fake case and let us know what the differences are.

bertmansk

Aug 16, 2012
Not at all man. I purchased a fake Element Case for my iPhone from that site for $15. It was a piece of ****. I then paid $90 for a real Element Case, and it was absolutely amazing.

No. That's not what I'm saying. I looked at that websites other cases and all they sell are the same things you find on aliexpress, except at much more than double the cost. Look for yourself. I'm telling you it's the same exact thing, not a knockoff.

flipq88

Aug 11, 2011
I'm not talking about this video in particular. He posts some pretty nasty comments to his viewers, and personally I can't respect anyone who treats others like the way he does. But anyway, I'm not trying to hijack this thread. I've tried aluminum cases and bumpers before and they all interfere with signal reception. Also, it interferes with wireless charging capabilities. It straight up doesn't work if you have some kind of metal between the phone's receiver coil and charger. With a premium finish case like that, I'd be worried about scratching up the case as well. Personally, I'm not too worried about physical damage, so I opt for one of those 3mm thin cases on ebay for $1. They provide good scratch protection but offer little impact protection.

Flossy is awesome. He doesn't give a ****. He's not in it to make money on yt. He just buys a lot of **** and reviews it. And yeah he talks **** to people, but only if they say something negative first.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Lethal_NFS

Dec 21, 2010
Grain Valley, MO
No. That's not what I'm saying. I looked at that websites other cases and all they sell are the same things you find on aliexpress, except at much more than double the cost. Look for yourself. I'm telling you it's the same exact thing, not a knockoff.

lol dude. I have ordered from them and they are all knock offs. Even the Element Cases say Element Case with the same exact logo. They are called fakes.

You are more than welcome to buy from them though. Ever wonder why the American made items are available in China for a fraction of the price? Do not be so gullible lol

bertmansk

Aug 16, 2012
lol dude. I have ordered from them and they are all knock offs. Even the Element Cases say Element Case with the same exact logo. They are called fakes.

You are more than welcome to buy from them though. Ever wonder why the American made items are available in China for a fraction of the price? Do not be so gullible lol

You clearly didn't go have a look. Oh, BTW, when you order from OP's link, you're ordering from China. My point = proven.

Lethal_NFS

Dec 21, 2010
Grain Valley, MO
You clearly didn't go have a look. Oh, BTW, when you order from OP's link, you're ordering from China. My point = proven.

I was talking about the Element Case. They are made in the US.

You should Google Aliexpress fakes. You might learn something about that site lol

You are more than welcome to believe anything from Aliexpress is legit though.

Last edited:

bertmansk

Aug 16, 2012
I was talking about the Element Case. They are made in the US.

You should Google Aliexpress fakes. You might learn something about that site lol

I'm not retarded I know they sell fakes. They have the fake spigen neo for $4. But you've taken what I said and flipped it around to make yourself sound right. I told you what OP linked for $53 is the same thing found on aliexpress for $18. You've gone off and you're talking about a case I don't know or care about. Does aliexpress sell a copy of a $90 case? Most likely, but that's not the case in point.

I'm done now.

Last edited:

widowmaker777

Jan 23, 2010
Not all chinese products are good quality. There's definitely a lot of low quality knockoffs. But you should be more informed about what kind of products you are buying. A good example are computer power supplies. There are only a handful of hardware manufacturers and OEMs simply buy them and slap their names on it. Big names like Seasonic and Corsair do this along with other much cheaper names you've never heard of. It is exactly the same product though. If you want people to take you seriously, post something of value. I have bought all kinds of things from Ali Express and some knockoffs are better than you think. Jewelery, electronics, clothes, all have knockoffs but some are actually quite good. If you post a review contrasting the differences between the genuine and knockoff, I'm sure a lot of people here would be interested in reading that. Me included. Don't pull a flossy carter and attack people. Post something informative that the community can appreciate.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ugh. As soon as I saw it was "flossy carter" I had to close it. That guy is such an egotistical arrogant douche who thinks he's above everyone else.

Flossy is awesome. He doesn't give a ****. He's not in it to make money on yt. He just buys a lot of **** and reviews it. And yeah he talks **** to people, but only if they say something negative first.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

By watching his other videos and seeing him basically laugh at people who can't afford a $100 case and also in the comments he posts to attack his viewers just because their point of view differs from his.