best thunderbolt rom?

Search This thread

kings322

Mar 30, 2011
what is the best rom for the thunderbolt? The rom that has the least issues with 3g/4g and overall?

thanks

Tornado Rex

Aug 21, 2010
Bamf 2.1

Seriously though everyone can just put pretty much every ROM in here as they all work different for different people. Your best bet is to decide if you want GB or Froyo, flash that radio and then try out a few different ROMs until you find the one you like.

uncouth13

Feb 15, 2011
I've tried the lot of them. Ran Synergy for a bit, and was quite happy with it, but came back to BAMF after some major issues with my Slingbox.

I've found that a lot of the ROMs out there are good, but in my experience BAMF has the least major bugs/issues.

In the end it's all a matter of taste, preference, and your own personal needs.

All that said, I'm currently running BAMF 3.0 RC4

rickbubello

Nov 2, 2010
I like rc4 of sense 3.0 but my battery life is draining so freaking fast is unbelievable and I am not even using the phone, which i knew what settings to use on set cpu

dwnfdrknss

May 3, 2011
Norwalk
www.facebook.com
I personally like the CM7 roms coming from the OG droid. It's a matter of taste but i like the fact the CVPS is on the team now for mecha. It's a non sense ROM and doesn't have the "bling" but runs great. Its got a few bugs but nothing that will make you not want to run it. Going to give bamf a try again now that i've updated my radio. Just try a few out and see what works for you.

Rick B.

necosino

Feb 19, 2009
Getting f great stability and battery life on cm7 1.1

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

SirBindy

Nov 12, 2009
Rochester, NY
My personal favorite thus far is dasBAMF 1.8.6.

I love the BAMF 3.0 RC's, but they need a little more polish for my liking. Probably won't hope over completely until the official GB rom and source come out.

Top Liked Posts