[MOD] ViperRez bigger 3g icons/ No Data Arrows updated 7/23/12

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This mod replaces the ugly small 3g icons in the status bar with the bigger ones that most our roms use. Looks alot nicer when im at home in 3g land with no lte:crying: Flash in recovery, uses vrtheme so works on Amon Ra, does not work on TWRP recovery. I Added the 3g and 4g Icons centered with no data arrows. I also am adding a zip to put everything back stock if needed.
    Guys,

This is great work! I like the older, bigger 3G icons too, and since I can only get 3G on Page Plus, this is the perfect mod for me :D!

2 Questions though:

1. Since this is for the Viper ROM, can we do a RED version please :p?
    2. Back to stock .Zip... any chance of it :)?

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Back to stock added to OP. Yeah I can do red, give me a sample of what shade of red you want or the html color code. And if you want 3g and 4g and data arrows or no arrows.
    Thanks for the quick turnaround bro!

Red, like the Red icons in the Viper ROM... you can see it in the screen shots in that thread...

And let's try the no arrows... since arrows are not working for Sense 4, anyway :(...

P.S. You're the man :D!

Back to stock added to OP. Yeah I can do red, give me a sample of what shade of red you want or the html color code. And if you want 3g and 4g and data arrows or no arrows.
    Thanks for the quick turnaround bro!

Red, like the Red icons in the Viper ROM... you can see it in the screen shots in that thread...

And let's try the no arrows... since arrows are not working for Sense 4, anyway :(...

P.S. You're the man :D!

Here is the red 3g and 4g with no data arrows