[ROM] CM 11.0 (Android 4.4) for AtrixHD

Search This thread

RPalomo

Jul 26, 2013
Sure, in my experience worked well in Titanium Backup, but when I use ES File Explorer happens that using the first screen choose earl / scard1 indicates that there is nothing (0.00 B/0.00 B) and does not access, but if I placed first in / STORAGE DEVICE then SDCARD1 and then if I access the External SD and everything works fine.

TecknoFreak

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Moving files doesn't work on quickpic or root explorer

Sent from my MB886 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

By looking at your number of posts I know you did follow step by step as you are no noob. I cant honestly tell you what will be causing the changes not to work like it works for me and many that have tried it. Did you used the file already edited or you manually made the changes?
May I ask to upload the file for me to take a look at it if that helps?

jpcdeux

Mar 26, 2010
Laporte, IN
I'm back on jb ATM I copied the line to be added and directly pasted, saved changes and exited. 2 reboots and still no work. Could be card? Who knows

TecknoFreak

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Last edited:

jpcdeux

Mar 26, 2010
Laporte, IN
When you download and it drops down, click the link under the qr code. For some reason that's the one that always works for me

Reactions: ai6908

pianoman102

Apr 16, 2011
Nashville
Really liking this rom so far. My only problem right now is whenever i go to install the TiBu apk it says app not installed. I've had this problem before and have been able to fix it. But not on this one. @SVLAN I tried your sd card write fix by adding the line on the platform xml. Although i wasn't having problems with the SD card, i thought it might fix the TiBu problem but to no avail. I checked it after I restarted and it didn't stick. I also installed the SU zip, 1.65. I used the art gapps and i'm loving the google launcher, just not able to restore my apps as of yet. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

penser

Jan 17, 2013
Really liking this rom so far. My only problem right now is whenever i go to install the TiBu apk it says app not installed. I've had this problem before and have been able to fix it. But not on this one. @SVLAN I tried your sd card write fix by adding the line on the platform xml. Although i wasn't having problems with the SD card, i thought it might fix the TiBu problem but to no avail. I checked it after I restarted and it didn't stick. I also installed the SU zip, 1.65. I used the art gapps and i'm loving the google launcher, just not able to restore my apps as of yet. Any thoughts?

Slightly related, SuperSU was just updated yesterday, so you can update it from the Play Store.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

pianoman102

Apr 16, 2011
Nashville
Make sure you set permissions after editing and then reboot

Alright I'll try it. Also, your file you posted a while back, that one had the two lines replaced with the new one, not added. Is that right? Or is it supposed to be added?

Sent from my MB886 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a CM11.0 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.4) ROM for Atrix HD.

I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this firmware may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.

This rom should work with a unlocked bootloader.

DEVELOPERS (razrqcom-dev-team):
    EPinter - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT925 & MB886 Support
    DHacker - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Hashcode - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Nadlabak - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support
    Skrilax_CZ - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support

Download links and information about what is working can be found on the website:
    http://www.linuxmobile.org/razrhd/cm11

Instructions:
    Download the zip (cm-11-*-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-mb886.zip) and copy to your sdcard.
    Boot into recovery.
    Backup your firmware and data!
    Format /system.
    Install the firmware (install zip from...).
    Install gapps (install zip from...).
    Wipe data/cache
    Reboot.

Developers builds:
    Epinter: http://goo.im/devs/epinter
    DHacker: http://androidhosting.org/Devs/Dhacker29/
    CM12

Little Off-Topic

This CM12 build is specific for MB886. Nobody from our team has a MB886 to test, so we will need somebody to test. I strongly recommend a full backup(including media).
    https://goo.im/devs/epinter/cm-12-20150217-NIGHTLY-mb886-epinter.zip
    The epinter JB bootloader 7/28/14 build is still working great for me and there seems to be other good news for the jb bootloader people. Citing arrrghhh at http://xdaforums.com/show...&postcount=574 who cites kabaldan at http://xdaforums.com/show...&postcount=405, and a peek at change logs http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/69482/ sounds like good things for JB bootloader folks. I'm not sure if this means separate builds for JB bootloaders or some compatibility flexibility in the installation (if that is even possible) but the Carbon thread mentions bi-weelky builds that would be separate.

Everyone with JellyBean firmware/bootloader should use moto_msm8960_jbbl builds. Users who updated to KitKat firmware/bootloader need to use the moto_msm8960 builds. Thanks to kabaldan for setting up the build.
    It's not newest. It's 11/21.

Anyone have a mirror for the newest nightly? Goo isn't working

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Here (dropbox):
    11/24:cm-11-20131124-NIGHTLY-mb886-epinter
    11/25: cm-11-20131125-NIGHTLY-mb886-epinter MD5: 8E329B39B56D1D589E51DD52E42113B2
    11/27: cm-11-20131127-NIGHTLY-mb886-epinter
    Not asking for ETAs, not pushing anything, but just a question... Any chance that we will get Lollipop by christmas?

Zero. Zilch. A big 'ole goose egg.

Take a look at the JBBL Github page.... There isn't even a CM12 branch yet. It's possible that kaldaban is testing/developing JBBL privately, but I wouldn't hold my breath for a xmas miracle. I doubt dhacker would even bother with JBBL, and Epinter has no commits since January, so we're effectively down to only two MSM8960 heavy lifters. For JBBL, it's just Kaldaban as a one-man team (with an occasional contributor here or there).

Some oceanside-dwelling users would have you believe that getting LP is trivial, our device can easily run it, we don't even need the KK bootloader, just look at the A4G! Ah yes, but such claims ignore the realities of having "super" developers (i.e. giants whose shoulders all of our ROM builders stand upon). The A4G has Quarx. We lost Hashcode and (ostensibly) Epinter. Dhacker had conflicts and quit CM, but then he unexpectedly came back and single-handedly brought CM12 to KKBL. Kaldaban seems to be another one, but who knows how much longer CM12 would have taken if it wasn't for Dhacker. And now everyone wanting JBBL LP is waiting on kaldaban (one guy!) to do the immensely difficult task of figuring out how to remove and work around all of the KKBL-dependent code in CM12.

So in conclusion, don't go around asking what's taking so long, making comparisons to other devices, or talking about porting CM12/KKBL to JBBL like it's some walk in the park for the "devs." I'll bet that many users didn't even know about our current developer situation! Be respectful, patient and grateful that they're even doing this. Without their device trees, the non-CM ROM builders wouldn't be able to do anything! Oh, and you can't forget about Dan Rosenberg for the bootloader exploit unlock.