Search This thread

Zephyr!

Jan 22, 2013
^Underground^
Had no idea such a thing even existed. :eek:
Looks like it's a part of the government and not a commercial isp.

Yeah exactly. My father is Technical director over there. So we have connection. Well it's commercial, government universities Use NIC network. See at speedtest.

All government stuffs are hosted At NIC, www.cbse.nic.in etc etc. President, Prime Minister use NIC email service.

Razor!

LewisGauss

Sep 19, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
It's hard for telecommunication companies to make profit in India. Incredibly competitions and strict consumer protections policy. Like Maxis' subsidiary, Aircel, it isn't even making any profit..

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Zephyr!

Jan 22, 2013
^Underground^
It's hard for telecommunication companies to make profit in India. Incredibly competitions and strict consumer protections policy. Like Maxis' subsidiary, Aircel, it isn't even making any profit..

Who said that? :eek: India is the fastest growing mobile market in the whole world. It gonna overtake China even.
I will like you to take a look here: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommunications_statistics_in_India

Razor!

LewisGauss

Sep 19, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Who said that? :eek: India is the fastest growing mobile market in the whole world. It gonna overtake China even.
I will like you to take a look here: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommunications_statistics_in_India

Razor!

There's a lot of circles in there, what every state has its own policy...My relative who works at the main company of Maxis and Aircel told me that...Lower rate and high competition could push big company to monopoly the market as well, since they're the big one, they've the resources to compete.
Yes, it's growing very fast but we can't judge a book based on its cover, even China has a lot of problems in the economy despite strong performance in recent years.

Zephyr!

Jan 22, 2013
^Underground^
There's a lot of circles in there, what every state has its own policy...My relative who works at the main company of Maxis and Aircel told me that...Lower rate and high competition could push big company to monopoly the market as well, since they're the big one, they've the resources to compete.
Yes, it's growing very fast but we can't judge a book based on its cover, even China has a lot of problems in the economy despite strong performance in recent years.

Yeah exactly. Recent policy has led to increase in rates. :(

Razor!

Zephyr!

Jan 22, 2013
^Underground^
Chill dude. I pay $15/month for 2GB and I'm not even complaining! ;) It's one of the cheapest plan in Malaysia. However, we pay the same price regardless of which type of network are we connecting to.

I don't know what's the cost of 1 dollar at your place, if I take it according to our way. It's way to costly .

Razor!

shree_tejas

Jun 23, 2012
I saw the whole conversation... I remember whitexp from the galaxy Y forums. He didn't ask for donations as much but he had this " I make it first, you all stupid. I'm great" attitude. At one point, he also posted like " from now on I'm gonna build cm but will not post here " people were like whitexp is god and shiz and then he started acting all stupido smart and then physcogame and @percy_g2 came in and no one remembers him anymore. Served him right IMO

deathnotice01

Feb 19, 2012
Cebu
India is 2nd most populous country in the world still in comparison to China it's costly atleast in context with labour work.

BTW what is the cost of mobile services over there? Like in India , we get 6GB for 3 months at the cost of $5 (3G).

Razor!

You can't beat it here.
4G LTE @ 30mbps with no data caps for only $24/month. Comes with an S4 if you add cash out of $240 on a 2 year contract.

Oh minimum wage here is $9/day. Lol

[This post has been deemed safe by the National Potato Safety Regulation]

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Our unlimted text/call per day is only $0.50.

Well our telco sector is a duopoly.
There are only 2 mobile telco providers here so competition is tough.

deathnotice01

Feb 19, 2012
Cebu

Attachments

• 1386169067537.jpg
    1386169067537.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 49

deathnotice01

Feb 19, 2012
Cebu
My bank's Mastercard is so retarded.

I can't process payments through ebay or paypal. So I'm pretty much screwed with online purchases.

Airline tickets and other direct payment gateways work though just not paypal or ebay.

Top Liked Posts