Question about KK roms

Search This thread

ipred

Oct 4, 2010
Weeks ago i tried the chinese kitkat but i had 2 problems as many others who tried it :

1) The cursor was missing in many apps ( in the search field of Play Store for example )
2) Below the incoming call i was seeing chinese letters.

Only these 2 things. ( i don't mention the lack of google play apps because i know how to install them manually )

I don't want better score in benchmarks,
I don't want any customizations.
I just want a rom exactly as the chinese KK but with the above 2 things corrected.

Is there such rom out there ?

Urthemiel

Jul 3, 2012
Caracas
Weeks ago i tried the chinese kitkat but i had 2 problems as many others who tried it :

1) The cursor was missing in many apps ( in the search field of Play Store for example )
2) Below the incoming call i was seeing chinese letters.

Only these 2 things. ( i don't mention the lack of google play apps because i know how to install them manually )

I don't want better score in benchmarks,
I don't want any customizations.
I just want a rom exactly as the chinese KK but with the above 2 things corrected.

Is there such rom out there ?

Right Now im using this rom " [ROM]KK_ Huawei P6_all in EN(BbN)_based on_repack SLMINSK":

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2763593

Have the next features:

- Removed Chinese apps.NO MORE CHINESE LETTERS in system apps.
- Country and City names are displayed in your language when calling and receiving calls.
- Smart number identification correctly dispayed, full international display call log, even how many times the phone rang when missed call.
- Messaging is no more displayed in Chinese...working correctly.
- Weather.com instead weather.com.cn
- I did some corrections and install missed system apps (ex. huawei backup, email), modif. in build.prop and local.prop for correct language display, call log display, gapps integration, rooted.
- Suspend button with float apps.

Im from venezuela and it gives the right cities in my country and show the correct info about it.

Try it :good:

BTW Tanks to mlsvcbbn for his release :good:

ipred

Oct 4, 2010
I have seen this rom but it solves only the problem No2 and not the problem No1 ( it doesn't mention anything about the missing cursor ) :/