Windows Phone 7 Final RTW Build 7003 Unlocked Emulator

Search This thread

KooKiz

Nov 20, 2008
Unfortunately there isn't the files I'm searching for in this dump. I'm searching for a dump like this one : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=647138, but with the RTM version of WP7. I tried to dump myself the files but I probably mess up somewhere since I can't open the silverlight files with reflector.

edjia

May 8, 2006
i download this file and rename, but the emulator can't launch now, who can tell me the file's md5 ?

slyb2

Dec 12, 2008
I`m trying to "test" WP7 in an emulator before buying it. I`m expecially interestet in the exchange server part but the functionality in the "unlocked" versions doesn`t seem to be there. (adding new account, ssl, etc)

Any word of advice?

The Gate Keeper

Jun 30, 2008
Sydney
I`m trying to "test" WP7 in an emulator before buying it. I`m expecially interestet in the exchange server part but the functionality in the "unlocked" versions doesn`t seem to be there. (adding new account, ssl, etc)

Any word of advice?
good luck? it's an emulator... go to a store and try the phone. it should have it set up in a general fashion so you can see the use of email, calendar, and contacts (tasks not yet supported).

DavidinCT

Jun 2, 2006
Someplace in CT
Any idea ? I installed PDE (the beta emulator from the other post) and it worked fine. I downloaded this file and PDE opens but, just says loading till I close it.

I followed the directions on the first page and from what I read but, it still does not load...

What am I doing wrong ?

eried

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 10, 2010
ried.cl
I get "windows phone emulator is doing a complete os boot" forever even with the unlocked bin :(

what can be happening?

My pc is Windows 7, x86 with a wddm 1.1

rarev

Oct 27, 2009
I get "windows phone emulator is doing a complete os boot" forever even with the unlocked bin :(

what can be happening?

My pc is Windows 7, x86 with a wddm 1.1

I'm getting the same error. Searching around got me the following (partial) solution: in [HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\XDE] add the DWORD EnableHWAssist=0. The emulator now starts, but it keeps doing a complete boot.

Anyone with a full solution?

wishwithin

May 6, 2011
Be shure you are using the latest rom provided in the first post, i had the same problem because i was using an older rom

Güindows

May 25, 2020
As I said in my other post/reply, Multiupload was discontinued in 2012(?) and the upload pages where the unlocked ROM(s) was uploaded it are discontinued too. If someone downloaded those ROMs (also the pre-release ones) when they were available, please reupload them to an EXISTING file storage service and repost the link.

Top Liked Posts