Jul 14, 2010
Castle Rock, CO
This should be coming this week.
ae330917-e887-ff0f.jpg

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

x2kjosh

Jul 14, 2010
Castle Rock, CO
Changelog for the coming full version (and somewhat the lite version too which is totally changing). So much changed we had to make it v1.5 lol

v1.5.1-Full: Added TI Simplified
Redid Setup Alerts to show all apps installed
Added Color to Setup and List Alerts
Reworked List Alerts code
Reworked permissions based settings
Optimized shut down sequence
Fixed issue of re-opening TI and having it stay in the background
Minor UI tweaks
Minor Bug Fixes based on User Feedback
List Alerts now returns to previous list position
Sequence from Alerts to exit optimized in all cases
Turning off screen off activities also pauses monitor while screen is off to save battery
Added slider for transparency of alerts

x2kjosh

Jul 14, 2010
Castle Rock, CO
So we have 2 stable versions, finally, after a lot of hiccups in the previous one. We also lowered the Full to $0.99. If anyone has any UI suggestions or feature suggestions I'd be more than glad to listen... I was also contemplating what a rooted version of this program could do but I don't know... we shall see!!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    !!!If you have Android 2.1 the app now is in the market!!!

Android 2.2 and higher are also still supported

This is not another Auto Task Killer, no.

Thanks for all the help from everyone! We've moved into a lite and full version now on Android 2.2 and 2.3 phones.This is a new program which allows the user to specify alert levels to phone tasks and give you insight into what your phone is really doing. Make a call, ever wonder what apps may be listening? What's going on when you phone is in standby? In creating this, I will say that I've been surprised a few times at what is really going on. I want any and all feedback as well as we are trying to make this into something special. I am the actual developer of this app.

The full version has:

-Common Names and Actual Application Icons
    -No Ads
    -Access to all App Settings
    -Ability to change alert level from List Tasks
    -Removed Internet and Location Permissions

And we have a slew of other features planned for only the full version, but we don't want to spill the beans on those quite yet, but they will enhance the tool greatly!

Both versions now have the new UI as well.

Anyone who had the beta should be notified to upgrade to the lite version now.

Download Task Identifier Lite from your phone:
    market://search?q=pname:com.task.identifier

Download Task Identifier Full from your phone:
    market://search?q=pname:com.task.identifier.full

I've also attached a QR Code to scan for both versions. Or just search for Task Identifier in the market.

I hope you all find this useful and enjoy!!
    I'm liking this app more and more. A few more comments and requests.

Comments
    * I like the main app window. Large fonts, long-press to get quick-help or short press to go to the item. Nice
    * Screen off app start notification, nice!

Requests
    1. Possible to get more detail about why or how an app was triggered? Like, was it triggered by a service? another app? etc. And did the triggered app take any actions? Like sending network traffic or queried the GPS and such?
    2. The 'Setup Alerts' window is hard to read through, could you maybe add color so all the status 'Green' items have the word 'Green' in green font and so on?

Just added a 5 star rating on Market, keep up the good work!
    Can I confirm, is the app able to tell what apps are using your mobile data connection?

This is on our list... linking an app to its permissions.

On a side note, v1.0.1-beta has hit the market with some bug fixes. Biggest one is fixing the force close in list alerts clicking the first item. Also the screen off alert should only notify you of things in your alert level settings. Some other minor adjustments as well. Thanks to everyone for their continued support!;)
    Thanks for that. I was more meaning is it able to tell you what apps are actively using your mobile data as opposed to those which are able to. I've had a few friends who've recently purchased Android devices and they are using more mobile data than expected and asked me if I knew of an app which could be used to identify what apps are using what percentage of their mobile data.

There are a lot (p.ex. Network trafficstats, traffic counter pro) and yes they do count the amount per app ;)

Ge...ta...ta...tapatalked mit meinem Desire