Can't find Stock Rom for UK version Galaxy tab 3 8"

Search This thread

mikber18

Jan 8, 2013
Hi

Can you please give me a hand finding a link to the stock Rom for Galaxy tab 3 8" so that I can restore my tablet back to default setup, I could find practically every ROM under the sun but I cannot find the United Kingdom variant

Please Help

Miko

mikber18

Jan 8, 2013
The closet i could find is this..
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2547412

bin droid - it's stock rom OC to 1.8 but with aroma installer so u can remove bloatware.

You could install this and remove nothing and install non of the addons and be pretty close to stock.

I'm hoping to restore the tablet to factory stock! So ideally I need a link to the official Samsung UK ROM and as I said I can find every variant but not UK.

As a last resort! What would happen if I installed a Different countries ROM on my tablet ? Would it just not be compatible?

UAdeveloper

Apr 25, 2014
München
www(.)sammobile.com/firmwares/

just enter your model number and region on the webpage.

If you're flashing official stock rom, it doesn't matter what country it is, there could be just different bloatware.

Last edited:

Gilly10

Sep 22, 2012
Last edited:

mikber18

Jan 8, 2013
It seems to work OK though. Better than the custom Rom I've had. Any implications in terms of updates and stuff like that as a result of potentially having a NON UK variant of the software?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app