Xposed - mods and tweaks

Search This thread

Tyfighter

Sep 24, 2010
I don't know if xposed has come up here before or not, but i just discovered it the other day, myself and it seems like a neat way to modify (probably) any rom, as long as you have root. For example, on my phone, I'm using it to hide my alarm clock icon in the status bar until eight hours before it sounds. On my tf, I'm using it for per app dpi settings on c romx.

So check it out. Just dowload the apk in this thread and follow the directions there http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1574401

Reactions: stanglifemike

6Flip9

Jan 22, 2012
Shelton
Did this all with xposed framework on cleanrom :)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373440592212.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373440592212.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,317
  • uploadfromtaptalk1373440605459.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373440605459.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1,202
  • uploadfromtaptalk1373440616270.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373440616270.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,150
Sweet! Thanks for sharing! I'm using this on my Note 2. The apk was in the OP of the rom thread. Didn't even know, or think to look to see what all devices this would work on. Love all the customization that it allows on my Note 2!! Gonna use it on my Infinity now too! Very cool!

SwiftKey'ed from my White Sprint Note 2 using XDA Premium

6Flip9

Jan 22, 2012
Shelton
Reactions: haverdaden

droijo

May 24, 2010
Hm, cannot get it to work with cromi-x at all. Any ideas? Does it just not working with cromi-x?

droijo

May 24, 2010
Have you activated the module in xposed?

Also it only really works with 4.2 gui so if you are running 4.1 gui you won't see a lot of changes work.

I saw a setting about that in the menus but I thought it was referring to the launcher only? Is that what you are referring to?

Yes gravity box it ticked on.

droijo

May 24, 2010
So toggling that did it. Thanks great, however I hate how the 4.2 style looks with the nav buttons on the bottom and pull down notifications on the top.

Anyone know any way I would be able to move everything down like 4.1 and have the nav buttons on the bottom left?

berndblb

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
So toggling that did it. Thanks great, however I hate how the 4.2 style looks with the nav buttons on the bottom and pull down notifications on the top.

Anyone know any way I would be able to move everything down like 4.1 and have the nav buttons on the bottom left?
Try the Phab7 module for Xposed. I think it was the "tablet" UI that gives you nav buttons on left and notification panel bootom right.

droijo

May 24, 2010
Try the Phab7 module for Xposed. I think it was the "tablet" UI that gives you nav buttons on left and notification panel bootom right.

Thanks, sadly this brought it back to how it looked originally as if it was 4.1 again with the blue batter icons, etc. Even the asus notification was back. Oh well, thanks though for the inputs.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't know if xposed has come up here before or not, but i just discovered it the other day, myself and it seems like a neat way to modify (probably) any rom, as long as you have root. For example, on my phone, I'm using it to hide my alarm clock icon in the status bar until eight hours before it sounds. On my tf, I'm using it for per app dpi settings on c romx.

So check it out. Just dowload the apk in this thread and follow the directions there http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
    How do I get the upside down status bar ? And also can i get name or file of the theme you are using for Xtheme Engine ? :)

1. Theme

Denite Leather blue free (ported theme)

Download link is on page of forum
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=41750461

2. Launcher

Use 4.2 launcher under: settings\ launcher\ switch to 4.2 launcher

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4