Who's getting the Z2?

Search This thread

LiLTrippz

Jul 15, 2012
So who's moving onto the z2?
4/01/2014 is the release date..
I think I'm going to get it but I want to know what other peoples opinions are.

Apithanos

Jun 24, 2012
if you dont own it, even the reviews are not so convincingly. so if you like it just own it :)

romeokk

Feb 19, 2009
Hands up

I really like my Z, especially the design. Improvements on Z2 are exactly what I wanted (screen, speaker, magnetic charger).

I also have Sharp SH-06E. The idea of waterproof without ear jack and microusb caps are what Xperia or other water proof phone makers should follow. Unfortunately, Japanese android phones sold in Japan are somehow annoying, for instance, most of them don't have EDGE or LTE, updating outside Japan is the real pain, less developers' toys.

spyfly

Jun 24, 2013
Dresden
I won't get it because it's only a little bit better than our Z. I like my Z so much because it's so cool.

Gesendet von meinem C6603 mit Tapatalk

id3alistic

Dec 19, 2011
Depends on how good the camera is.... I've come to realize I don't really need top of the line specs for the things I do and mobile games I play. If the camera has really good low light capabilities then I will most likely buy it. Everything else is a big welcome though... like the stereo speakers.

iDroid8

Dec 18, 2012
London
Not getting it because bezels.
Same. There's too much real estate on the screen that goes wasted. And honestly the Z is still relatively fast, the camera still excellent, will be updated to the newest firmware. A brand spanking new chip to replace one that doesn't need upgrading yet doesn't warrant the upgrade imo. I'll wait for the Z2-x or something in 6 months which will hopefully have an actual new camera and maybe improvements on the inevitable flaws the Z2 will have.

levz

Nov 27, 2010
Z2 is great phone prolly the best flagship for 1st quarter, stil im still im getting a compact coz maybe size or its batt effeciency.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Too big for me! Z is just the right size.

Sent from my Xperia Z