1700mAh Battery Replacement from Ebay...

Search This thread

AggNA

Jul 28, 2011
FL
Update on Mugen Power 1650mAh stock size battery. The sensor see it as 1703mAh @ 4197+mV at fully charged or 0mAh @ 3470+mV.

ATM using 768mhwith (BFS-SmartAss) 14 process and 13 service and 12 cached using 32mA to 72mA. As I'm on 76% (1294mA @ 3965mV with ~56mA.

Unplugged since 8am when left home for work and now is 4:45pm. With light SMS, Cell and heavy web n tapatalk usage.

Sent from my HTC Glacier

AggNA

Jul 28, 2011
FL
It all depends on user to user. As what he may consider heavy may not be for you. But normally a bettery that's calibrated properly with kernel mod and underclocking is the best option with blacklight dim. Along with cell usage as radio and display are the biggest battery eater. I can go 30+ hour as I have 1650mAh and custom mod kernel and tweak.

Sent from my HTC Glacier

Oct 23, 2010
I picked up one of the red 1800 mAh ones, because my original puffed out..Essentially popped. The ebay ones, came with two and a separate charger. It sucks compared to the used OEM one I picked up from a local repair shop. They last about 75% as long.

em2drvr03

Aug 11, 2009
Just ordered an anker battery... Should be here on tuesday

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

I just got mine in today from HERE I got them in 3 days and everything is in good shape and works. Can't say much about talk time or standby yet but so far rock stable with no shutdowns under load or heat build up.

I have these batteries and IMO they kinda suck...Worked good for about 2 months then all went downhill after that.

Oct 23, 2010
OEM batteries are the way to go, even if they're a bit used. I picked up a couple 1800mAh batteries on ebay and they don't hold a charge as well. No force restarts like when my battery was defective but I also picked up a used mt4g battery from a cell repair store and that thing is a brute...at least till it pops again.

Dragonswithin

Feb 3, 2011
San Diego, CA

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

I have these batteries and IMO they kinda suck...Worked good for about 2 months then all went downhill after that.

Hope I have better luck if not I will just go out and buy something different. For the price I'm happy even if they mess up in 2 months.

pimpmasters

Jan 19, 2010

I wasn't able to find confirmation that anker made a battery for the MT4G. I know they make one that fits the MTG4S and it has worked well. That's why I went looking for one for the MT4G on amazon and their site.

em2drvr03

Aug 11, 2009
I wasn't able to find confirmation that anker made a battery for the MT4G. I know they make one that fits the MTG4S and it has worked well. That's why I went looking for one for the MT4G on amazon and their site.

Got my Anker battery in the mail yesterday....so im gonna test it out for a few days and i'll let you all know how it is.

Kontagious

Nov 30, 2010

I just got mine in today, the battery itself says thunderbolt/mt4g on it... its 1550mah maybe that's why you're having trouble finding it

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Don't do it. Usually those off brand batteries are complete junk. Even if its cheap, its a waste of money.
    Well first of all I need detail regarding the battery itself as I want to check the company out. Which would determine the build quality and durability in long run. Far as the test goes stock 1400mAh vs TB 1700mAh I would like for you to first fully discharge it and recharge it so its calibrated. Then have blacklight 100% bright and CPU running highest that you can handle. Have wifi, life wallpaper, widgets on. Then pick a HD video and let it play till your battery runs out to 1% and shuts down. Make sure you record the data along with time for result. When you compare the duration of both B(1700mAh)-A(1400mAh) you will get the time elapsed. I know thats alot to ask but I really do want to put this test and compare it with MugenPower/Seidio Innocell, thanks.
    Hey, I realize this is a lot to ask, but I really need some help fixing some things around my house. I have a hole in the drywall in my master bathroom. Could you come to my house in Atlanta, GA and patch it up for me? I'm out of drywall patches, but fortunately, there's a Home Depot that you'll pass on your way here. Also, there is a stain in the carpet in my living room. I've tried and tried for hours to remove it, using everything from the cheap cleaner that I got at the local grocery store all the way up to using pure ammonia, which made me really sick. Do you think you could come over and clean it for me? If not, maybe you could stop in Dalton (it's local, only about 100 miles north of my house) and pick me up some new carpet. Also, by the time you get here, I'll probably be pretty hungry. Think you could stop and pick up some dinner? I like Mexican food. Three beef soft tacos and a plate of cheese nachos would be great! I know that's a lot to ask, but I really do want all this stuff, thanks.
    These are the ones i got and i couldnt be happier with them....I know it says for thunderbolt but its the same battery for the mt4g...i have been able to get 2 days with out any problems at stock clock speed and about 27 hours at 1.5ghz.
    http://www.htcexpress.com/htc-batte...rydock-usb-charger-pd42100-0609728894818.html
    Hey, I realize this is a lot to ask, but I really need some help fixing some things around my house. I have a hole in the drywall in my master bathroom. Could you come to my house in Atlanta, GA and patch it up for me? I'm out of drywall patches, but fortunately, there's a Home Depot that you'll pass on your way here. Also, there is a stain in the carpet in my living room. I've tried and tried for hours to remove it, using everything from the cheap cleaner that I got at the local grocery store all the way up to using pure ammonia, which made me really sick. Do you think you could come over and clean it for me? If not, maybe you could stop in Dalton (it's local, only about 100 miles north of my house) and pick me up some new carpet. Also, by the time you get here, I'll probably be pretty hungry. Think you could stop and pick up some dinner? I like Mexican food. Three beef soft tacos and a plate of cheese nachos would be great! I know that's a lot to ask, but I really do want all this stuff, thanks.

This made my day lol...!!!
    4c67b492-0016-30fb.jpg
    Another update. After using the battery for a while I decided it was time to test its capacity. I discharged it to its lowest safe voltage so I can get a reading of the maximum capacity it would take. I then popped it into charge mode and got these results...

Charged at 500mah
    Took 163m 9s to charge
    Starting voltage was 3.00
    Charged voltage is 4.10
    Took a total of 979mah worth of power

I believe the stock battery is 1500mah and this battery only took 979mah from a lower voltage than the phone will get it to before it shuts off. These are very low numbers. My suggestion is if your going to get this battery use it as an emergency backup and not an original. It does not perform as well as the stock one but for the price I paid to have it shipped from Hong Kong it would make a decent in case of emergency power source.

Sent from Royal Glacier 2.1 powered HTC MyTouch4G using XDA App.