1700mAh Battery Replacement from Ebay...

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Don't do it. Usually those off brand batteries are complete junk. Even if its cheap, its a waste of money.
    Well first of all I need detail regarding the battery itself as I want to check the company out. Which would determine the build quality and durability in long run. Far as the test goes stock 1400mAh vs TB 1700mAh I would like for you to first fully discharge it and recharge it so its calibrated. Then have blacklight 100% bright and CPU running highest that you can handle. Have wifi, life wallpaper, widgets on. Then pick a HD video and let it play till your battery runs out to 1% and shuts down. Make sure you record the data along with time for result. When you compare the duration of both B(1700mAh)-A(1400mAh) you will get the time elapsed. I know thats alot to ask but I really do want to put this test and compare it with MugenPower/Seidio Innocell, thanks.
    Hey, I realize this is a lot to ask, but I really need some help fixing some things around my house. I have a hole in the drywall in my master bathroom. Could you come to my house in Atlanta, GA and patch it up for me? I'm out of drywall patches, but fortunately, there's a Home Depot that you'll pass on your way here. Also, there is a stain in the carpet in my living room. I've tried and tried for hours to remove it, using everything from the cheap cleaner that I got at the local grocery store all the way up to using pure ammonia, which made me really sick. Do you think you could come over and clean it for me? If not, maybe you could stop in Dalton (it's local, only about 100 miles north of my house) and pick me up some new carpet. Also, by the time you get here, I'll probably be pretty hungry. Think you could stop and pick up some dinner? I like Mexican food. Three beef soft tacos and a plate of cheese nachos would be great! I know that's a lot to ask, but I really do want all this stuff, thanks.
    These are the ones i got and i couldnt be happier with them....I know it says for thunderbolt but its the same battery for the mt4g...i have been able to get 2 days with out any problems at stock clock speed and about 27 hours at 1.5ghz.
    http://www.htcexpress.com/htc-batte...rydock-usb-charger-pd42100-0609728894818.html
    Hey, I realize this is a lot to ask, but I really need some help fixing some things around my house. I have a hole in the drywall in my master bathroom. Could you come to my house in Atlanta, GA and patch it up for me? I'm out of drywall patches, but fortunately, there's a Home Depot that you'll pass on your way here. Also, there is a stain in the carpet in my living room. I've tried and tried for hours to remove it, using everything from the cheap cleaner that I got at the local grocery store all the way up to using pure ammonia, which made me really sick. Do you think you could come over and clean it for me? If not, maybe you could stop in Dalton (it's local, only about 100 miles north of my house) and pick me up some new carpet. Also, by the time you get here, I'll probably be pretty hungry. Think you could stop and pick up some dinner? I like Mexican food. Three beef soft tacos and a plate of cheese nachos would be great! I know that's a lot to ask, but I really do want all this stuff, thanks.

This made my day lol...!!!
    4c67b492-0016-30fb.jpg
    Another update. After using the battery for a while I decided it was time to test its capacity. I discharged it to its lowest safe voltage so I can get a reading of the maximum capacity it would take. I then popped it into charge mode and got these results...

Charged at 500mah
    Took 163m 9s to charge
    Starting voltage was 3.00
    Charged voltage is 4.10
    Took a total of 979mah worth of power

I believe the stock battery is 1500mah and this battery only took 979mah from a lower voltage than the phone will get it to before it shuts off. These are very low numbers. My suggestion is if your going to get this battery use it as an emergency backup and not an original. It does not perform as well as the stock one but for the price I paid to have it shipped from Hong Kong it would make a decent in case of emergency power source.

Sent from Royal Glacier 2.1 powered HTC MyTouch4G using XDA App.