[Q] windows 8.1 posible to flash in xperia z ?

Search This thread

silviuilie

Aug 12, 2013
I see in various posts in xda this subject treeted like joke.Apears to be not a joke in some sites,possible to flash in android phones with qualcomm 400 of xperia z too and others,except phones with qualcomm 800 and up.Is a choice that we have?If KK fails,and android is boring change to windows is real?I m interested.

Akiainavas

Mar 26, 2012
Basingstoke
I see in various posts in xda this subject treeted like joke.Apears to be not a joke in some sites,possible to flash in android phones with qualcomm 400 of xperia z too and others,except phones with qualcomm 800 and up.Is a choice that we have?If KK fails,and android is boring change to windows is real?I m interested.

Not sure if I understood what you want to do - but if what you're asking about is the possibility to flash Windows 8.1 on your Xperia device, then the answer is no, it's not possible. If you're asking about Windows Phone 8.1 - then the answer is still no.

Technically, it could work because WP8.1 uses the same architecture, but the OS doesn't support the hardware - but that's just 1 thing out of 100s needed for it to actually work.

If you want a Windows phone, the only solution for now is to buy a Windows phone. And to be honest I do understand your point. KitKat has been disappointing so far - in many aspects I feel like 4.4 is a step backwards - and I have to say I'm slightly loosing interest in Android too.

St.Jimmy90

Jul 31, 2013
Frankfurt

DO NOT POST QUESTIONS IN THE GENERAL SECTION!!!! Jesus is it so hard to read the freaking forum rules????
Post questions ONLY in Q&A Section!

demonicangell™

Aug 5, 2011
Bombay

Windows phone more interesting than android ?! Haha :laugh:

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!

Nope. ANDROID IS THE BEST AND WILL STAY THE BEST!!!! LOLZ FOR GOOGLE:D:D

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Haha:laugh: good joke bro:D:laugh:.........follow the rules:eek:?

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

qualcomm 400 of xperia z
WHAT!!!!??? XPERIA Z NOT QUALCOMM 400 ITS 800!!!!!!!:cool:

Akiainavas

Mar 26, 2012
Basingstoke
DO NOT POST QUESTIONS IN THE GENERAL SECTION!!!! Jesus is it so hard to read the freaking forum rules????
Post questions ONLY in Q&A Section!

I assume that you're concerned about "spamming" the forum with a wrong thread - but isn't your post doing exactly the same right now ? Instead of telling people off, please report the thread to a moderator and let them take care of it.

For a lot of people - yes.

Nope. ANDROID IS THE BEST AND WILL STAY THE BEST!!!! LOLZ FOR GOOGLE:D:D

Is XDA really the place for posts like that ?

Anyway, since the question has already been answered and there is nothing ( and will be nothing ) more to add - I recommend that this thread be closed to avoid yet another flame-thread.