[Q] Advantages Of CM 10 Vs NC 1.43?

Search This thread

Ray2047

Feb 27, 2014
I have a rooted Nook Color 1.43. I am trying to decide if I should install CM 10.2. What are the advantages over NC 1.43? I tried searching but couldn't really find an answer. I know NC 1.43 has very limited cut and paste features. Will this give me the full Android cut and paste features? What other standard Android features that NC 1.43 doesn't have?

Last edited:

crazynapkinman

Jun 16, 2014
OnePlus 8
I have a rooted Nook Color 1.43. I am trying to decide if I should install CM 10.2. What are the advantages over NC 1.43? I tried searching but couldn't really find an answer. I know NC 1.43 has very limited cut and paste features. Will this give me the full Android cut and paste features? What other standard Android features that NC 1.43 doesn't have?

I have tried using the NC Stock 1.4.3... It's nice.

HOWEVER, it is not much for a TABLET experience.

If you want an eReader, stick to the stock Rom.

If you want a REAL tablet experience (IMO!!!) one must opt for a custom Android-based rom.

So far I have LOVED CM10.1. I'm hoping for a stable, lean version of CM11. It will be much nicer than 10.1 for sure.

I use my NC Tablet w/ CM10.1 for a lot of things at home and regardless of what device I'm on I have all my updates from various apps. Plus I get the "Settings" options I'm used to having on my phone.

I guess it really depends on your usage of your NC.

Hope this helps you decide on what to do!