[vt2912 ROM][30/3/2012] Samsung Focus rev1.3 Tango 8773.98 Fully Unlocked-Working MP

Search This thread

machhho

Feb 3, 2011
Anyone who installed this ROM , Please tell me if the arabic keyboard is included under setting => keyboard => choose keyboard languages .

thanks in advance .

Anyone who installed this ROM , Please tell me if the arabic keyboard is included under setting => keyboard => choose keyboard languages .

thanks in advance .
no it isnt

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

The search button goes to my call history instead of Bing after I installed this rom. How do I revert it back to Bing?
if u dont have the searchkey option grab this by ultrashot http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65362269/SearchKeySettings.xap

Reactions: vt2912 and machhho

dendron

Dec 31, 2007
Change Voice Language?

How do you change the speech language from UK English to US english on this ROM?

dendron

Dec 31, 2007
sorry for my fake reply.Go to windowsphonehacker.com download wphtweaks which he just released.In it u can change your uk to us but its just the voice(accent).If u dont see us voice reboot your phone.
I tried it doesn't work, I think this rom does not have any other voice client except UK Hazel (en-GB), and I need a way to add the Zira (en-US) voice.

voluptuary

Dec 29, 2010
Mukwonago
I tried it doesn't work, I think this rom does not have any other voice client except UK Hazel (en-GB), and I need a way to add the Zira (en-US) voice.

Just a suggestion but you could always use my Focus v1.3 ROM with all the stock/original languages build into it... If you are interested the link is in my sig below.

dendron

Dec 31, 2007
Just a suggestion but you could always use my Focus v1.3 ROM with all the stock/original languages build into it... If you are interested the link is in my sig below.
Your rom has disabled the diagnosis command install from the phone, issues with 3G toggle, new MMS features not working, etc... additional skins I don't want...

voluptuary

Dec 29, 2010
Mukwonago
Your rom has disabled the diagnosis command install from the phone, issues with 3G toggle, new MMS features not working, etc... additional skins I don't want...

The diagnosis app is auto installed, NO custom ROM's can install the diagnosis app via the dialpad, all I did was remove the call since it didn't work anyways. All these ROM's have 3G toggle issues. All the Tango ROM's have MMS issues. And the ROM in my sig does NOT have any skin on it what-so-ever... However, my ROM DOES have the proper voices for all five of the original/stock languages.

Last edited:

dendron

Dec 31, 2007
The diagnosis app is auto installed, NO custom ROM's can install the diagnosis app via the dialpad, all I did was remove the call since it didn't work anyways. All these ROM's have 3G toggle issues. All the Tango ROM's have MMS issues. And the ROM in my sig does NOT have any skin on it what-so-ever... However, my ROM DOES have the proper voices for all five of the original/stock languages.
"NO custom ROM's can install the diagnosis app via the dialpad"
I have diagnosis installed thru dialpad on vt2912 rom 1.3 tango

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

can the us voice be extracted from your rom?

voluptuary

Dec 29, 2010
Mukwonago
I have diagnosis installed thru dialpad on vt2912 rom 1.3 tango
Diagnosis is pre-installed in this rom just like all the others... you might be able to launch it from the dialpad (pointless since you can just launch it normally) but you can not install it from the dialpad, that's why it is pre-installed...
can the us voice be extracted from your rom?

It could but you couldn't do anything with it except cook your own ROM with it built in meaning you would have to reflash your phone afterwords. Seems like a whole lots of effort just to get yourself to a half-baked version of the fully-baked ROM in my sig. To each thier own I guess.

Reactions: dendron

dendron

Dec 31, 2007
Diagnosis is pre-installed in this rom just like all the others... you might be able to launch it from the dialpad (pointless since you can just launch it normally) but you can not install it from the dialpad, that's why it is pre-installed...

It could but you couldn't do anything with it except cook your own ROM with it built in meaning you would have to reflash your phone afterwords. Seems like a whole lots of effort just to get yourself to a half-baked version of the fully-baked ROM in my sig. To each thier own I guess.
I may try your rom then, is just that I spent one whole weekend backing up and reinstalling all my apps...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Custom Rom for Samsung focus rev1.3

Rom v1.1

+ OS : 8773.98 ( Tango )
    + Only 1 language : 0809 (english-UK)
    +All Keyboards
    + Fully unlocked ( ultrashot ) with Searchkey in settings, Full XBOXLIVE, install .xap via IE, ...
    +Theme: only default themes
    +Ringtones: only default
    + HTC .dll for htc apps ( Connected Media, HTC Hub with live tiles..)
    +SearchKey in settings( ultrashot)
    +StorageLock ( for lock, unlock SD card )
    +Preinstalled apps: Diagnosis ver.0210, StorageLock
    +Default Search Provider: Google
    + Working Marketplace

e1b9fcfc0ceb9b5b939f13ed9623f14f_42721944.screencapture.jpg

Download link v1.1 : Download here

INFO: after flash first start: it will display image linking phone and PC. wait few seconds it will reboot. then wait for few seconds on samsung logo- it will start , you should hard reset after flash

Credits / Many thanks to :
    Cotulla, DFT Team, mwang
    YukiXDA, xboxmod
    ultrashot
    ceesheim
    nhathoa
    contable
    And @mirolg
    thank you for share the rom :D,can i sent cabs to this rom?
    no, my rom does not support cabsender :D
    Thank you so much. This drug will satisfy my flashcoholic .
    :D

thanks in advance .
    no it isnt

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

The search button goes to my call history instead of Bing after I installed this rom. How do I revert it back to Bing?
    if u dont have the searchkey option grab this by ultrashot http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65362269/SearchKeySettings.xap
    Just for fun

legendary :D not sure, what you're hoping, dude??????;) it's only a minor update a "mango refresh" few more languages ​​support and lower RAM usage -but not much improvements or speed- mango is faaaaaaaaast enough :eek:

haha, i will change the name of my ROM to " Legendary ROM " :D

(just kidding):D