[ROOT] Superuser 3.0.7 for ICS 4.0.3 Leak

Search This thread

keilbaca

Dec 21, 2010
Wyano, PA
I am out of thanks, but I 5 starred this.

Thank you, I didn't feel like reloading my phone one more time. My SU got corrupted when a GB SU Fixer decided to run, killing my SU. Thank you again :D

ebuechler3

Dec 11, 2008
Des moines iowa
i 1 clicked the leaked ics, 1 clicked cwm recovery, & now i cant get into recovery to flash this zip at all... how can i get into recovery to root this? power+home+ volume has never worked for me. thanks!

Froid

Apr 5, 2012
somewhere
Power plus volume up an down at the same time. When it vibrates let go of power, but continue to hold volume up and down. It will vibrate again and boot into recovery.

Edit:This is assuming you have the i717 and not the international version.
Sent from Galaxy Note

Reactions: ebuechler3

tigerknight

Feb 21, 2011
Austin
Does this work for the official 4.0.4 ICS release, by chance?

I had my Note rooted prior to the update, and while the update worked fine it re-locked root. This was expected, but now I'm trying to find a way to root the new official image so I can delete AT&T apps that I don't need/want/use.

JB calhoun

Mar 12, 2012
Somerset, ky
OnePlus 6T
Moto Z4

I had my Note rooted prior to the update, and while the update worked fine it re-locked root. This was expected, but now I'm trying to find a way to root the new official image so I can delete AT&T apps that I don't need/want/use.

Im using it

sent from memosphere remix

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Reactions: tigerknight

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CWM would not flash Superuser from the author (http://androidsu.com/superuser/) so I fixed it up for my pleasure - and hopefully yours.

Installs Superuser 3.0.7 and su 3.0.3.2.

Flash with CWM and enjoy!
    Hmm, must just be me then. For some reason /system was not mounting. I replaced the update-binary with a newer version and used the system mount instead of busybox. Perhaps I'm just tired from all the excitement today.

Im using it

sent from memosphere remix
    I use Sterison Busybox installer. recommend installing version 1.18.5. Recommended by many scripts/apps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA
    If the ROM is rooted, can't you just install Superuser from the market? I don't get it.

There's the problem, the stock leaked ROM is not rooted.