[THEME] Black and Blue Infinitum - Theme Chooser - xPosed

Search This thread

Razer(x)

Sep 2, 2010
Bologna
www.infinitum-project.com

This is a theme for Theme Chooser engine (CyanogenMod & AOKP), its purpose is to enhance the Android UI without compromising the vanilla look. Enjoy! :D

Black
templateblack.png

Blue
templateblue.png

For latest updates follow me on Twitter! @Razer_X

Download and screenshots via Play Store

Version differences:
-Dark, is a more complete version, with inverted popups and apps such as Contacts, Messaging, Gmail, Email, Calendar, Google Now, Google Talk and Play Store.

-Light, a simpler version, only MMS and Contacts are inverted.

-Free, as the Light version, but gets updated less often.

How to apply:
Install the app, go to settings/themes of your ROM, select system theme and REBOOT. After that apply this theme and reboot again.

You may get the error: "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size", APPLY IT ANYWAY.

How to apply on STOCK ROMS:
-Install Xposed Installer
-Install Xposed Framework (from the Xposed Installer app)
-Install XThemeEngine
-Activate the module in Xposed Installer app
-Activate theme through XThemeEngineApp
-Enjoy! :)

Inverted Gmail
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vi958mibz6b0v2z/DarkGmail.apk

To be sure to have this theme 100% working try CyanogenMod ROM

Credits:
-B-boy, djdarkknight96 and Nitroz for everything
-gsxrdon for the keyboard
-evilkal for circle battery
-atticus182 for the softkeys
-mcsqwizzys98 for the Xposed theme help​

Last edited:
H

Hammer_Of_The_Gods

Hi,

Razer(x) is here... :D

I remember the Nexus 4 days... :D

:good:

F4M0U569

Dec 10, 2011
I don't think you are suppose to advertise your work unless there is a free/beta version of your theme.

shr33kant

Nov 3, 2010
Can anyone get the Swype keyboard to actually be themed using XTheme? Doesn't seem to work for me, just the rest of the app is themed but the normal classic theme just comes out when I choose the Infinitum version from the list when I actually try to type.

Razer(x)

Sep 2, 2010
Bologna
So I guess we can use cm 11? Sorry for noob question but doesn't say it anywhere

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yes you can, there's still some stuff to fix (especially in the blue version), but most stuff works already

I don't think you are suppose to advertise your work unless there is a free/beta version of your theme.

There is :)

Hi,

Razer(x) is here... :D

I remember the Nexus 4 days... :D

:good:

Nice to see you there ;)

zup2sky

Jul 26, 2009
i been trying to apply this theme on my stock N5 but under Xthemeengine- I see no selection for Blue nor Black infinitum theme after downloading it from playmarket. I see other themes that i've installed on playmarket- just not yours. I am sure I done the procedure right, seeing I see other themes. Any clues?

Knight-Rider

Feb 28, 2013
After installing everything and i go to xtheme engine to install the them I get a pop up that says action required. It's asking I inistall/update xposed installer and activate ico themer module in module tab. The problem is xposed intaller and xposer framework are already installed, and it won't let me choose a theme. Any ideas what the problem might be? Thank you!

Razer(x)

Sep 2, 2010
Bologna
under xposed installer, I've installed the framework and checked xthemeengine. Under xthemeengine app, I see no selection for your theme despite installing the theme via playmarket.

Problem solved :good: thank you zup for testing

After installing everything and i go to xtheme engine to install the them I get a pop up that says action required. It's asking I inistall/update xposed installer and activate ico themer module in module tab. The problem is xposed intaller and xposer framework are already installed, and it won't let me choose a theme. Any ideas what the problem might be? Thank you!

Remove them and install the updated version

Reactions: zup2sky

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This is a theme for Theme Chooser engine (CyanogenMod & AOKP), its purpose is to enhance the Android UI without compromising the vanilla look. Enjoy! :D

Black
    templateblack.png

Blue
    templateblue.png

For latest updates follow me on Twitter! @Razer_X

Download and screenshots via Play Store

Version differences:
    -Dark, is a more complete version, with inverted popups and apps such as Contacts, Messaging, Gmail, Email, Calendar, Google Now, Google Talk and Play Store.

-Light, a simpler version, only MMS and Contacts are inverted.

-Free, as the Light version, but gets updated less often.

How to apply:
    Install the app, go to settings/themes of your ROM, select system theme and REBOOT. After that apply this theme and reboot again.

You may get the error: "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size", APPLY IT ANYWAY.

How to apply on STOCK ROMS:
    -Install Xposed Installer
    -Install Xposed Framework (from the Xposed Installer app)
    -Install XThemeEngine
    -Activate the module in Xposed Installer app
    -Activate theme through XThemeEngineApp
    -Enjoy! :)

Inverted Gmail
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vi958mibz6b0v2z/DarkGmail.apk

To be sure to have this theme 100% working try CyanogenMod ROM

Credits:
    -B-boy, djdarkknight96 and Nitroz for everything
    -gsxrdon for the keyboard
    -evilkal for circle battery
    -atticus182 for the softkeys
    -mcsqwizzys98 for the Xposed theme help​
    Updated the theme to support the new Play Store, still some fix to do but should work enough
    Theming the dialer has reached a good level, hope i can release it soon :)

Is someone interested in an Android L version?
    Another update is out! :D

-new icon and preview
    -themed camera