[Q] Wanting to do custom recovery And new rom don't no where to start

Search This thread

Jammer420

Apr 30, 2014
So they unlocked the boot loader yesterday I downloaded but never installed it cause I don't no what I'm doing don't wanna to end up with a brick where do I start

colbynmeghan

May 25, 2008
Gonzales
Thanks for nothing but I don't think anything you said or I said was helpful

That is the problem. You want to do things that you don't fully understand. Anytime you try to flash something there is a chance it will brick a device, no matter how many others haven't had that problem.

Read up on it and if you feel comfortable then do it.

And it is "know not no"

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

PattyNYC

Sep 26, 2009
Queens
That's what i meant. Several experienced users hard bricked their phones. You no what I mean?

know verb (used with object), knew, known, know·ing.
1. to perceive or understand as fact or truth; to apprehend clearly and with certainty: I know the situation fully.
2. to have established or fixed in the mind or memory: to know a poem by heart; Do you know the way to the park from here?
3. to be cognizant or aware of: I know it.
4. be acquainted with (a thing, place, person, etc.), as by sight, experience, or report: to know the mayor.
5. to understand from experience or attainment (usually followed by how before an infinitive): to know how to make gingerbread.

no
1. (a negative used to express dissent, denial, or refusal, as in response to a question or request)
2. (used to emphasize or introduce a negative statement): Not a single person came to the party, no, not a one.
3. not in any degree or manner; not at all (used with a comparative): He is no better.
4. not a (used before an adjective to convey the opposite of the adjective's meaning): His recovery was no small miracle.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbobarino

Jammer420

Apr 30, 2014
That's what i meant. Several experienced users hard bricked their phones. You no what I mean?

1. to perceive or understand as fact or truth; to apprehend clearly and with certainty: I know the situation fully.
2. to have established or fixed in the mind or memory: to know a poem by heart; Do you know the way to the park from here?
4. be acquainted with (a thing, place, person, etc.), as by sight, experience, or report: to know the mayor.
5. to understand from experience or attainment (usually followed by how before an infinitive): to know how to make gingerbread.

no
1. (a negative used to express dissent, denial, or refusal, as in response to a question or request)
2. (used to emphasize or introduce a negative statement): Not a single person came to the party, no, not a one.
3. not in any degree or manner; not at all (used with a comparative): He is no better.
4. not a (used before an adjective to convey the opposite of the adjective's meaning): His recovery was no small miracle.

If u guys really have nothing better to do then be an English police officer over the Internet ur lives must really suck

PattyNYC

Sep 26, 2009
Queens
Last edited:
Reactions: Jammer420

Jammer420

Apr 30, 2014

schollianmj

Feb 27, 2009
Is there any roms for the sprint g flex

How about this... since you seem to be unable to read and search and learn for yourself, just box up your phone, send it to someone like Gotroot, Koush, or any of the other devs and ask them to do it for you...

OR.... you could bop over to the development section and freaking READ FOR YOURSELF and find out what is available.....

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 1 III

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm glad and it really don't bother me about you guys talking smack cause I can have every phone that is out when ever I want so just keep hating

Lol been looking everywhere just wanted to see if anybody new something

It's knew not new....couldn't resist, but seriously anyone who says keep hating clearly isn't someone worth hating on. You sound like that kid from Malibu's most wanted
    Is there any roms for the sprint g flex

How about this... since you seem to be unable to read and search and learn for yourself, just box up your phone, send it to someone like Gotroot, Koush, or any of the other devs and ask them to do it for you...

OR.... you could bop over to the development section and freaking READ FOR YOURSELF and find out what is available.....
    Every time jammer420 posts something an angel dies
    Thanks so much see that's all I needed is a reference to start and I got it done unlocked this beast thanks again for the info

The problem is that if you went to the Android Development section,than you would have seen the CWM recovery thread.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

no