[Q] Chinese Language

Search This thread

grim_ripper

Jun 6, 2008
I'm on Nordic 4.3 101 rooted and I can't find chinese language on the xperia international keyboard. I know that there's some xperia chinese keyboard on some firmwares, however, am interested to know if there's a way to get chinese on the language selection for xperia international keyboard. (i.e. settings->language & input->xperia keyboard settings->writing language)

itandy

Apr 28, 2010
Hong Kong
I'm on Nordic 4.3 101 rooted and I can't find chinese language on the xperia international keyboard. I know that there's some xperia chinese keyboard on some firmwares, however, am interested to know if there's a way to get chinese on the language selection for xperia international keyboard. (i.e. settings->language & input->xperia keyboard settings->writing language)

I found that not every customization contains the Chinese keyboard (Xperia Chinese keyboard). I'm using the Russian version (1272-9018) which does come with the Chinese keyboard. Maybe you can give it a try.

grim_ripper

Jun 6, 2008
I found that not every customization contains the Chinese keyboard (Xperia Chinese keyboard). I'm using the Russian version (1272-9018) which does come with the Chinese keyboard. Maybe you can give it a try.

I was hoping to get just the language add in as opposed to the whole keyboard change, guess that's not possible.