AT&T Release Date???

Search This thread

pyro43284

Sep 24, 2011
ma
I my source at at&t Dias it will be June and I had a friend receive a pre order email in error aswell hope that helps you guys and the one s is supposed to be released on the 22

Sent from my Sensation 4G using xda premium

Skizzy034

Mar 10, 2010
Amsterdam, NY
www.facebook.com
I my source at at&t Dias it will be June and I had a friend receive a pre order email in error aswell hope that helps you guys and the one s is supposed to be released on the 22

Sent from my Sensation 4G using xda premium

Yea I was on the phone with best buy today and they told me the same thing about releasing in June so I decided to stay with the note and pay my bill

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

pyro43284

Sep 24, 2011
ma
Yea I was on the phone with best buy today and they told me the same thing about releasing in June so I decided to stay with the note and pay my bill

I hear ya I wanted the one x but I can't lose my 4g so I'm going with the s so I can keep it.. plus I can't wait till June lmao

vioalas

Apr 3, 2012
Lakeland, Fl
AT&T never announced the One S. I'm dismissing this new information about a June release.

AT&T employees wouldn't get training on a phone being released in June. Best buy slipped announcing May 6th.

HTC CEO talked about releasing the phones within 60 days.

Everything speaks against this June theory.

And when they tell you on the AT&T Facebook page to check again closer to April 22nd, that's hinting towards something.

Last edited:

alwayslearning

Dec 3, 2007
CA
AT&T never announced the One S. I'm dismissing this new information about a June release.

AT&T employees wouldn't get training on a phone being released in June. Best buy slipped announcing May 6th.

And when they tell you on the AT&T Facebook page to check again closer to April 22nd, that's hinting towards something.

I was at a AT&T store today getting a new Sim card for my wife's One X (got her the WWW Asian version) the guy who helped me asked to look at it and told me they had just got their papers on the phone and their training and said it should be out in a few weeks. I would stay with the May 6th (maybe the April 22) date.

pyro43284

Sep 24, 2011
ma

One S is for T-Mobile sorry if anyone didn't know sorry if any confusion on that

onthezone

Mar 12, 2007
I'm a AT&T employee and no one knows the date of the one x from AT&T. The research I did at work already shows a sku number for the phone and the training is online as everyone know but there is no stock with the sku number obviously. I'm Thinking April 29th or May 6th, definitely not June.

Reactions: vioalas

vioalas

Apr 3, 2012
Lakeland, Fl
They announced the evo 4g already and that's not coming out until quarter 2 around June

But the One X was announced February 27th, not April 4th

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

I'm a AT&T employee and no one knows the date of the one x from AT&T. The research I did at work already shows a sku number for the phone and the training is online as everyone know but there is no stock with the sku number obviously. I'm Thinking April 29th or May 6th, definitely not June.

What do you think about the other employee and his April 22nd idea coinciding with the EOL of another phone? Plausible?

R

Red5

I always figured around the 1st of May. That puts it at 6 months from the time the original Galaxy S II was released on AT&T.

onthezone

Mar 12, 2007
But the One X was announced February 27th, not April 4th

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

What do you think about the other employee and his April 22nd idea coinciding with the EOL of another phone? Plausible?

I defiantly think the one x could have something to do with it going on EOL but my systems are not showing EOL yet so that's why I'm not justifying that.

vioalas

Apr 3, 2012
Lakeland, Fl
attachment.php

attachment.php

I defiantly think the one x could have something to do with it going on EOL but my systems are not showing EOL yet so that's why I'm not justifying that.

Here are the screen shots.

Last edited:

junodragon

Feb 23, 2012
What do you guys think of the possibility of AT&T annoucing a release date for the One X this coming Monday, 4/16?? I hope they do!!!

onthezone

Mar 12, 2007
Here are the screen shots.

I seen that picture earlier but I didn't see it in the systems at work, since the training PRD297 term is tied to htc one x training I'm not doubting him at all. EOL just doesn't mean much, I hear a lot of problems with the inspire at work so it could be because it's costing htc too much money fixing all the phone and cutting production on phone or cutting production on phone for new one x. Look at all the Samsungs galaxy phones there are and none of the 3 phones are EOL.

Reactions: vioalas

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just got notified that we are having a merchandising reset on 4/22, It also mentions that more information will be available about the reset on 4/18.
    I just read on the other Android HTC One X forums that this poster from AT&T customer care couldn't find any info on the release date for HTC One X. They searched everything including the "AT&T Insider," everything is promoting the Lumia 900 and Titan II. This is conflicting info against EGBTMagus. Any thoughts??? I really hope EGBTMagus is right with the 4/22 release date!!!! I've been waiting ever since I heard about it at MWC!!!!

Customer Care from AT&T never takes training's on devices so other then official announcements they wouldn't know anything.

I just want to be clear, I am not saying it will be 100% released on the 22nd. Just 6 years with the company I know what to look for when a new device launches. I can be wrong and AT&T just pull a device without replacing it (wouldn't be the first time but rarely does it happen). Also HTC only has 2 Android devices with AT&T. If they discontinue one of their best sellers they would need something to fill the gap.

SkizzMcNizz, If you are about to run your course with your return period then don't blame me if my guess is wrong.

Heres the entire email...
    EGBTMagus, do you still think the April 22nd date is a possibility? Everything seems to be pointing at that date. Have you been able to find it in your system yet?

Yes its totally possible. On Wednesday our merchandising reset site will be updated to reflect 4/22 so I will know more then. Only problem is im off the next two days so I wont be able to confirm anything till Thursday which we will get a confirmation by then hopefully.
    1516195 allinger

At&t releases phones on Sundays twice a month. The 22nd is one if those days. As longs as I have known it has never been different other than with the iPhone.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

I know that. The Marketing, commercials, bill boards and magazine ads, web ads are not to be released to ATT until the following day. My office is not open on Sunday. We have a meeting with ATT corporate to go over the ads for the Florida market on Mon.

Ads for products are marketed usually to a regions demographic. ATT has their own marketing dept for the entire US. They already have a commercial and ads for the phone. I seen them last week. We are being told to go with '4G' as the main selling point. Since Florida has a good bit of 4G areas already available, especially in central FL, Tampa and Orlando.
    I'm an AT&T Employee and just completed a training for the HTC One XL... we have a store reset on April 22nd (which usually means new devices since we pull EOL devices). I'm gonna guess that might be the release date also since the HTC Inspire is finally coming off the wall and last time I talked to the HTC Rep they said that when the Inspire is done the Vivid will replace its price range and the One XL will replace the Vivid.